The Talk

“Omg” Terrance said picking me up and spinning me around “hahaha” was all I could say. Terrance put me down and grab his soda that just felled and look up and said “umm…I guess I’ll see you later” Terrance said smiling. Yea I guess so.

        I wave at him as he was walking down the hall and turn down to my destination which was P.E. “Ms. Reed you’re late” my p.e. teacher Mrs. Goodman said… Mrs. Goodman is very thin, if I say so myself she need to stop being a p.e. teacher, you can see all of her bones, no lie. “Mr. Hudson (which is the principle) needed me for that little incident that happened, you remember when I got hit by a car” I said very sadly… ya I just lied but in least it was a good one.

        “Oh, I’m so sorry for making you remember that, go ahead and put your uniform on and since you were late you’re going to be team up with them” Mrs. Goodman said pointing her bony fingers at a group and walking away. I couldn’t really see the group, but I hope I like the people in there, anyways after I put on my uniform I ran at the locker room and walk to my group. As I was getting closer I seen 1 person that I don’t like… Keyshawn.

        I walk over there with my head down, I’m already embarrassed as it is and they making it worst by staring at me. “Hey Camilla” some boys and girls said, I just wave because it seem like that’s the only thing I can do. “So what are we doing?” I ask trying not to make eye contact with Keyshawn who is burning a hole in my head.

        “We are playing basketball.” That sound like fun ~sarcasm~ “Oh” “Oh, oh? That all you have to say, man I hope she don’t make us lose” Keyshawn said walking away. Ok what’s wrong with him? The game was on and I was on the bench, of course nobody was going to pick me, so I just stared at Keyshawn. He looked really sexy running in his basketball shorts and his stance for throwing the ball was sexy, I miss him so much.

        “Camilla you’re up” Mr. Reed scream out. Ugh don’t make a fool at of yourself; I just kept repeating that over and over in my head. I got on the court and a basketball was instantly thrown to me. You won’t believe what I did… I ran away, yes ran away, I didn’t even tried to catch it, it was just coming to fast to my face. “OMG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!” my teammates said, good you just made a fool of your self Camilla.

        Should I text him? No…yes…no…yes…no. ugh I don’t know what to do, it’s kind of not fair… when he did something wrong I forgave him but only because I kiss Daquan he not going to forgive me. Speaking of Daquan where is he?

Me~ “hey bestie” 6:01 pm

Bestie/Do-Do head ~ “wazzzzzz uppppppp” 6:16 pm

Me~ “awwwww…. You answer” 6:16 pm

Bestie/Do-Do head~ “yea, why wouldn’t I” 6:20 pm

Me~ “idk… what you doing” 6:20 pm

Bestie/Do-Do head~ “watching t.v. about to come over your house… and why you texting so fast” 6:25 pm

Me~ “yeaa, but there nothing to do over here so why you want to come? And because I miss you bestie we been so separate and I thought you didn’t like me no more” 6:27 pm

Bestie/Do-Do head~ Never, I will always love you bestie… and I’m coming over because we need to talk about that ok? 6:28 pm

Me~ “ok, well I see you when you come” 6:29 pm

Bestie/Do-Do head~ okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Cam

        He is so stupid lol. Me Daquan talk about the incident and just like that we forgot about everything. He told me he liked this girl name Trisha and he’s thinking about going out with her. “hahahaha, yes it is” Daquan said laughing his ass off “nooo it’s not” I said sitting on my bed beside Daquan.

        *ding dong ding dong* I walk downstairs and open up the door to see… Keyshawn. My throat felt like it had a big lump… I don’t know what to say or do. “Why haven’t you texted me?” Keyshawn ask standing on my porch… what is he talking about, is he high? “umm… what do you mean?” I ask concerned “you didn’t even texted me to tell me your sorry” Keyshawn said sounding a little piss “THE HELL, I been calling you over and over again and texted you ever since that incident happen, and plus you been being mean to me and you have another girl” at the end part I tried so hard not to cry.

        “I only have her to make you jealous and the reason why I been being mean to you because you never told me sorry like you didn’t give a fuck about me and that made me mad as hell and I didn’t seen no txt or miss calls from you” Keyshawn said stepping closer to me. “Well I was trying to say sorry but you also kept clicking end when I was calling you, but since you didn’t heard me say sorry yet… Keyshawn Collins… I’m soooo SORRY for doing that, I don’t know what came up to me I guess since my mom was putting too much pressure on me to be with Daquan all of my anger just came out and I just started to believe my mom, but I didn’t felt no sparks or nothing that’s how I know you’re the only one for me” I said just pouring my heart all out. 

        “That doesn’t make any damn sense at all but… I can’t stay mad at you forever” Keyshawn said walking really close to me and picking me up “damn I love you so much” Keyshawn said in between kisses “I love you to, you don’t know how much I miss you” I said just giving him all of my love. Keyshawn put me on the couch softly and then gotten on top of me.

        We were tonging each other down until we heard some footsteps coming down stairs. Shit I forgot about Daquan. Keyshawn look up from me and looked by the stair case where Daquan was at. “Why the hell he here for?” Keyshawn ask pissed “we wanted to clear everything up between us” I said pushing Keyshawn off of me gently. “Hey man” Daquan said trying to give Keyshawn a dap but Keyshawn dodge it and kiss me on lips and left my house… he is so jealous.

        “Damn, I hate when a girl do something first to a boy and it’s not the boy fault but the boy forgive the girl first and leave his nigga standing there without being forgiving” Daquan said shaking his head “shut up Daquan” I said hugging him “yea, yea, yea I’ll see you later cam lol” Daquan said kissing me on the cheeks and leaving out the house.

·     I hope you guys really love this chapter

·     Do you guys like Keyshawn and Camilla together

·     Why do you think Keyshawn didn’t see the miss calls and texts from Camilla

Hope you guys like please COMMENT, vote and follow and most of all READ, love ya smooches.