New Start or Lies?

I woke up feeling a heavy object around me. I instantly knew who it was, My lover Keyshawn. It felled good to know that person who arms are around you is your lover, not anybody else. I turned around and push his arm off of me gently and got on top of him. “Keyshawn” I said but there was no answer ;) got an idea. “Keyshawn” I said kissing his lips and grinding on his member. “ight ma don’t start nothing you can’t finish” Keyshawn said opening his eyes sounding sexy with his deep sleepy voice. “hahaha” I said getting off of him “you know we have school right” I said looking at him with his arm behind his head while the covers covering him. “duh” he said talking with his eyes close. Ok dang I was just asking a question “oh… ok well I’m about to go in the shower” *silence*.

                I don’t know what’s up with him but whatever. I went and the shower and did my hygiene. I came out with a towel around my body and I seen Keyshawn up on the bed looking at his phone. I guess he seen my reflection so he look up and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out in a second. I kind of felt embarrassed so I decided to tell him to turn around. “Can you turn around” I said. Keyshawn got up… I guess going in the bathroom. I felt someone arm wrap around me and I seen Keyshawn tattoos. “I’m sorry for being mean this morning, I’m just not a morning person” Keyshawn said kissing my neck. “it’s ok bae” I said trying to hold in my moan “let it out and I stop” Keyshawn said now sucking and hitting my spot. “ahhh…Keyshawn stop” I said “your moan sexy ma” Keyshawn said walking in the bathroom and closing the door.

                I drop my towel and lotion up my body. I put on my matching bra and panties and went in one of Keyshawn draw that he put my clothes in now, because I practically spend the nights at his house lately. I took out one of my Nike shirts, my dark blue Levi jeans, and my questions. Last but not least I put on my gold chain and spray some Japanese blossom on me. Keyshawn walk out the bathroom door and he looked sexy as ever. He had on a Bulls jersey shirt on with some trues on and all whites and his gold chain. “You ready beautiful” Keyshawn ask “yea handsome, you smell awesome” I said still stung of how he look. “haha thanks ma you do to, now come on before we be late for school” Keyshawn said grabbing his phone from the bed and grabbing his keys.

                “Which car do you want to ride ma, the Ferrie or the Range Rover”.  “umm the Range Rover” I said not really caring “ight”. We were riding to school before he stops at McDonalds to give us some breakfast. We arrive at school and of course we had stares. I mean everybody already know we go out, but dang do we have to have that much stares. “was sup Key… you hit” his nasty friends said “ No he didn’t…and if he did, is it really your business?” I said to the boy who ask that stupid, nasty question “oooooo, she told you” said the other boys laughing. Keyshawn grab my hand and we walk in the school. “Hey I be right back” I told Keyshawn “ight, hold up” Keyshawn said “what” I said “give me a kiss first” he said smirking “ugh, really we already have much stares as it is” I said, I mean I don’t won’t people thinking that I’m his little hoe I mean his boys already asking did he hit. “So damn, let them stare” he said looking sad if I don’t kiss him. I gave him a kiss and he started getting comfortable so I had to stop. “Ok Keyshawn” I said smiling “love you ma” Keyshawn said “love you to bae” I said walking away.

                 I went to my locker and got my stuff that I need for my course. After that I went to the bathroom to call my dad.

                                                                                                Keyshawn Pov: