Coma Dreams

It was dark, cold, and fearful… my body couldn’t move… I couldn’t blink, I needed to scream but I couldn’t. Somebody please help me, shake me or something… “Hey best friend, I know you can’t hear me but… I miss you, I just wish your ass hurry up and wake up… but guess what I was kidnapped ._., yes! Can’t believe it huh… I was like where they do that at, but anyways my kidnapper was Drake and that’s the boy Keyshawn said hit you… they came in and started blasting shit… I’m sorry to tell you but your boyfriend is a thug! Yep… well that all I have to tell you best friend, wake up from your coma soon!” A voice said… I already knew who it was…Daquan.

I have been hearing Daquan voice for the longest, but where is Keyshawn… I never hear his voice, never. I’m kind of sad that he never came to visit me. Well in least my best friend visit me, I can’t believe Drake hit me… and that he kidnapped Daquan, when Daquan told me that I was bursting out laughing in my head… I can imagine him tied up and stuff being like “yooo… where they do that at” lol. When Daquan left I felt a kiss on my forehead… I smile but it’s too bad that he can’t see it. I felt all back lonely again… I have to wake up from this damn coma.

Ughhh, come on Camilla you can do it… ughhhh… come on open up eyes… Damn I can’t wake up and I hate having those coma dreams.

                                                Keyshawn P.O.V.

          Yep, my baby in the hospital… I miss her a lot, to not see her face or have her makes me realize it’s hard for me not to be with her. I know you guy’s probably wondering why I never visit her in the hospital then… well that only because I don’t have time. I mean I’m a thug… I can’t take no breaks… my boss be calling me left to right to do a job, and I just don’t be having time to visit my love. I really want to, but I got to make this fast money… I already told Camilla that the game come first, then her and she told me she understand that. I just can’t wait till she uncover from the hospital so she can be with me.

When I found out that, that nigga Drake was the one who ran her over, I went all in his trap house and me and my peps blasted they shit. Drake ran away but I got this nigga next time… I mean he can’t hide for long. I was looking for me another house, because you know Drake bitch ass know where I live, probably because he had been following Camilla.

“This house is all yours sir, enjoy” the man side handing me the keys. “Thank you” I said getting the keys, this house was the shit. It had a gate around it and you have to put your code in, it had an indoor pool and outdoor and a basketball court inside and outside… cuz you know your boy can ball. I definitely couldn’t wait till Camilla come out her coma so it can be me and her in this big ass beautiful house.

I started to unpack my things and get settle in. It felt like home already. I called my boys to tell them they can come check it. I can tell everybody like it “damn nigga and you got an indoor basketball court… I’m coming here every day” my nigga trill said. Ever body left and I was home alone… I miss Camilla so much; she’s the only thing that’s on my mind so far.

I decided to go visit Camilla for the first time today; yea I guess I can visit my bae. I put on my adidas pants, my taxis and my polo shirt and headed out the door. I arrive at the hospital and park my car, I step out the car until I had a phone call, and it was my boss. “hey boss” I said “hey son, listen come over by the trap house NOW, I got some good news” Boss said “ohhh, ok well can you tell me another time, I’m kind of busy boss” I said… see I told yall he be calling me left to right. “Son, I don’t got time for that I said NOW so that’s what I mean” boss said… after that he just hung up and I hope back in my car piss that I didn’t get to see my girl… I was so close. Damn

I arrive at the trap house, making sure nobody was following me. I walk out and there was our two fat bodyguards standing by the door. “What’s up Q-Dog” the bodyguards said “what’s up Smokey and dildo”. I hate that nigga dildo name… but my boss gave him that name lmao. I walk in and I was instantly hit with smoke and naked strippers counting their money. I kept walking down the hall to boss door. I knock on his door with my secretive knock. “Come in son” boss said “yea, boss… so what you want” I said impatience “sit your ass down and don’t rush me again, now you know your my best person on this team… so that’s mean I’m going to be gone for 3 years because I need to lay low… some of those Mexicans looking for me… so I want you to take my spot… and if your better than me then I might let you keep it” boss said smoking his fat blunt…  some reason I wasn’t happy, I always wanted to be in boss spot but it seems like ever since Camilla came in my life I be wanted to quit the game.

Now how and the hell is I’m ever going to spend a lot of time with Camilla if I’m the head. “so when your leaving” I ask curious “today… so do a good job son… this room here is all yours” boss said getting up his seat and dusting it off like he respecting me, he walk over to the other side of the room and pick up his bags like he already had pack and then walk behind me and pat my shoulder and said “make me happy son” before leaving out… wow I hope he told the other crew because I don’t feel like explaining shit. 

I walk out the trap house and drove straight home. I put in my code and drove in my drive way. I love this house already. I unlock my door, went upstairs. I took a shower and put on a white beater shirt and my basketball shorts and went straight to bed… I miss you Camilla, I’m sorry I didn’t come to see you today.

·       Finally updated huh… well there you guys go hope you like

Ps. Running out of ideas sooo please help and comment, thank you

Vote, comment, follow and must of all reads thanks love ya smooches