Obsessed? or what.......

I woke up getting ready for school, I did my hygiene and went out the door I know….I know I didn’t get a good breakfast before I left out the house, but good thing my mom not here because she would be all like “Camilla did you do that… did you do this and that etc.” And I really don’t fell like hearing her voice. I walk out the house heading to school, my stomach was growling and I decided to go to the lunch room to eat my favorite breakfast. “What may I give you” said the same nice lunch lady “umm…may I have French toast and Orange juice please” I said as mannerly as I can be “ok coming up” lunch lady said “this must be your favorite order” said the nice lunch lady that was just handing me my tray “hahaha.. It is” I said walking away, finding a table I can sit at.

            I was looking down at my phone when I seen my mom send me a text saying: “Hey sweetie I wont be coming home till late probably at 12:00 ish, but your dinner would be in the frig when you come home….Love you have a great day at school J.”  Ugh that means all alone at home by myself again, I looked up from my phone and seen Terrance there just standing there staring at me “wat’s up” he said like there nothing wrong with me and him, like don’t you always bully me and now you talking to me like wtf “ummm…hey” I said looking around and seeing if his boys were around him about to joke on me but to my surprise they weren’t “ oh dang you didn’t save me none” he said looking sad while using his pouty face referring to my food, no lie but he did looked sexy doing that.

            “well If you had woke up this morning and ate a good breakfast, then you wouldn’t be worrying about me saving you some of MY food” I said while laughing “hahahaha so you got jokes” he said laughing alone with me “well if that’s what you want to call it then I guess so” I said being a smart ass while smirking “Oh ok Camilla” he said smiling showing his pearly white teeth and his deep dimples lawd this boy don’t know what he do to me HOLD ON…..did he say Camilla not (cameral) but Camilla…. C...A...M...I...L...L...A... “MA!!” Terrance called like he was trying to get my attention for the longest “oh sorry…. I was in a daze” I said feeling very embarrassed “Hum you was in a daze of me” he said smirking “No Terrance” I said while blushing.

            “Yea ok it’s alright doe I know my sexiness is making you thinking of stuff of me I mean every girl hormones rise” he said smirking sounding very conceited “OMG Terrance!!! Stop” I said blushing extra hard now “hahahhahaha” Terrance laugh as hard as he could “wow” I said very embarrassed “alright, alright you weren’t in a daze of me” he said looking very serious “Yes, Thank You” I said not felling so shame now “But I’m just going to make you feel like that but me and you both know you were” he said smiling showing his deep dimples “OMG!!” I said very ashamed while standing up “you want me to help you carry your books to your class” he said sounding and looking very serious WAIT TERRANCE WANT TO HELP ME CARRY MY BOOKS!!!! “ummm…su..sur…sure” -_- “ lol ok” he said grabbing my books from my hand while me and him started to walk out the lunch room into the hall.

            By now me and Terrance were having a good conversation, we found out a lot of stuff about each other like what his favorite color and what is mine, when is his birthday and when is mine etc.. “hahahahhahhahhah DANG MA YOU IS FUNNY!!!” Terrance laughing hard while having tears in his eyes hahaha dang I have this nigga crying “Thanks lol I heard” I said while about to walk in the class until he pulled me back “Um…Camilla I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house because I really want to get to know you better” Terrance said with my books still in his hands “ummm… I’ll think about it” I said I mean you use to bully me I have to get to know you more and a house is not it I mean you want me to meet your mother or something “ ight but don’t think too long” he said walking in the class while I walk behind him. I sat in my desk in the front of the class while Terrance put my books on my desk and kiss me on my cheeks while walking away to the back with his friends, I promise you Mr.Wykcoff eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head.

            “ok class don’t forget that the test is on Friday…please study hard” he said while the class were packing up and leaving, I was packing up my stuff and about to leave until Terrance put a piece of paper on my desk while leaving, I open it up and it was his number I smiled and left out the class. Did Mr.Wyckoff called my name um….probably not, I walk to my locker and heard someone called my name “Camilla!!” I turned around and it was Drake I stopped walking so he can catch up “Why didn’t you answer my text” Drake said looking very mad “umm…I didn’t know you text me” I said lying through my teeth “YOU A DAMN LIE, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL….you know what forget that why the hell did Terrance kiss you” he said getting very angry by now “I don’t know” I said trying to back away from him I’m just glad that it was just me and him and the hallway because he will be causing a lot of attention right now “ you too dumb to be a nerd Camilla you don’t know nothing huh” he said with red in his eyes, I tried to walk away but he grab me back by my arm “DON’T FUCKING WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU!!!” Drake said with anger in his eyes he had me very scared so I tried to walk away again but this time he yank me even harder and bang me on the locker “CAMILLA WHAT THE FUCK I SAY” he said now very mad, I had fear all in my body right now.

            “Drake…Can I please leave” I said while Drake head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I won’t escape from his grip… wait what is he doing… is he sucking on my neck wtf is he trying to give me a hickie “Drake stop please…and can I please leave” I said crying by now I can’t believe this bastard actually shook his head no and that made me cry even harder, Drake lifted his head like he’s been crying too and the next thing I know he kiss me yes KISS ME with a lot of hunger and force and bit my lip asking for entrance but I didn’t give it to him like who do he think I am, “ Camilla would you be mine” Drake said

·         WHAT THE WORLD!!!!

·         What do you guys think? Crazy huh

·         Jealous or nawwww!!! Lol

·         Is Drake getting crazy?!?

I’m sorry I didn’t update in a long time but I would be updating every Friday so yea thanks again and follow, vote and comment please # Team Terrance or Team Drake.  Smooches