Would This Love Last A Lifetime

I woke up this morning with a major headache. I guess from all of the yelling and screaming, I gently took Keyshawn arms off of me, and went in his bathroom to see if he had any Tylenol or something. “What you looking for baby” Keyshawn said “umm… do you have any Tylenol or something” I said coming out of the bathroom. Keyshawn got out of the bed and kiss my forehead before he went in the bathroom. “Here you go” Keyshawn said passing me the tube of Tylenol. “Thanks” I said. “Sorry bae” Keyshawn said looking sincere, “for what” I said, but I already knew what he was sorry for.

                “For making you get a headache, and hating me now for blaming stuff on you” he said looking so serious. “I don’t hate you and that’s ok” I said kissing him on the cheeks “I know, but Camilla you just don’t understand, I never I mean never in my life love someone like you. You taught me a lot of stuff and I feel bad of how people use you for your smartness, and I promise you I won’t ever do that to you in my life” Keyshawn said just pouring his feeling all on me… I really didn’t know that’s how he feels about me; I swear that just made me in love with him even more.

                “aww baby, I love you too, and I know you want ever do that that’s why I truly love you” I said hugging him “that’s good” Keyshawn said kissing me. I let go because my head was hurting even more. I went downstairs in the kitchen to get a cup of water to drink down this Tylenol. After I was done I went back upstairs and notice that Keyshawn was in the shower, so I decided to take my shower downstairs. After I was done I decided to dress relaxing since it was already raining outside. So I put on my black Nike sweats and my black polo shirt which have bold brown-orangish word that said Ralph Lauren Polo. Then I put on my concords Jordan’s with my hair down in its natural curly state. My hair is very long now from all of those years; it’s the same length as my mother.

                I decided to make breakfast for me and my bae, so I started taking out the eggs, bacon, French toast and I mad hash browns. I felt a warm presence around me and I knew it was Keyshawn. “You look beautiful bae” Keyshawn said, “thanks” I said turning my head around so I can give him a kiss. After 20 mins the breakfast was done and we started grubbing. “Dang ma, I aint know you can cook like this” Keyshawn said very serious, I tried not to laugh so badly. “Thanks bae” I said getting up washing our dishes. “ Hey after school can you take me to my house” I said knowing Keyshawn was going to get mad. ”Why bae?” Keyshawn said putting his full attention to me “It’s not because what happen last night, it’s just that I want to be in my house now” I said… I mean I did miss sleeping in my own bed, and plus I’m home alone soo he can always come over if he wants.

                “Alright fine… but next night you with me” Keyshawn said playing “haha shut up” he’s a trip. We arrived at school, and it was crowded as usual. I was walking to my locker all of Terrance boys was saying hey to me, I swear they were drooling over a nigga, Keyshawn looked mad and I heard him say “damn can yall keep yall eyes off of my girl” I tried not to laugh so bad. I kept on walking to my locker when I seen Tasha ass all on my locker. “Excuse me” I said “Excuse you, that’s all you have to say bitch, excuse me” she said getting in my face “what’s your problem” I said “What’s my problem, the only problem I have is you… I should’ve never let you seen my brother, the only thing your doing is ruining or relationship” Tasha said looking like she was about to hit me any minute, and I’m not a fighter soooo “Oh so now you don’t know what to say huh bitch? Why the fuck did you tell my brother that I gave Terrance head?” Tasha said  “I didn’t mean to Tasha it just came out ok” I said, really I should’ve least have an apology for doing what she were doing but nah she came up to me with this shit wow. “Stay away from my brother or that’s your ass… didn’t open the door for me looking face ass” Tasha said walking away. Wait how did she know I was at his house?