A Different Point Of View

Daquan P.O.V.

          “Family of Camilla Reed” A doctor asks, we all stood up just anxious of what happen “I’m sorry but Camilla is in a coma… her head was very damage, but we don’t know if she will make it” the doctor says walking away. By now her mom was crying ode hard and her dad had a little tear drop in his eyes.

            I kind of felt bad, because I should’ve pushed her out the way, but I really didn’t even seen that car coming. The doctor told us only two people can come in to visit her, so I just waited till her mom and dad was done. They were in there for a long time so I decided to go to Food Lion to get some snacks.

            I was walking down the aisle, when I seen this beautiful girl, but she wasn’t better looking than Camilla only because Camilla is unique and look more intelligent. I’m not a person who goes to girls and be like hey ma, you look good can I have your number so I just walk away.  I was by the seeds side just looking for some sunflower seeds when the girl I was just looking at came in stand by side me.

            “Hey, which sunflower seeds are the best… Ranch flavor or BBQ” the girl ask me, I turned around and gave her my full attention “umm, I think BBQ” I said looking back at the sunflower seeds “why do you think that” the girl ask putting her hand on my shoulder ;)… dang this girl must think I invented the damn sunflower seeds “umm, I guess because BBQ have the most flavor” I said confused.

            “Oh well how about you give me your number so I can tell you if you’re right?” she asked “hahaha, ight ma” I said, by now we were trading phones and I learned her name was Trisha. I got done getting my stuff from Food Lion and went back in the hospital. I ask the lady at the front desk what room Camilla in and she said room 108 while giving me a warm smile.

            I walk in and Camilla face looked pale…but she still looked cute. I walk up to the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “I’m sorry what happen to you but that’s what your ass gets for hitting my mom dog hahaha, but all jokes to the side, I’m going to miss you best friend… seeing your smile, hearing your laughter and just felling your presence around me… I love you best friend and I hope you wake up soon. I said kissing her hands before walking out.

            School was going by slower and slower by the moment. It just felt wired that Camilla not here. I was over Keyshawn house, yes Keyshawn… he called me over because he wanted to know what happen to Camilla since he wasn’t there when the incident happen. “So who do you think did it?” I ask… “I don’t know, but I’m going to found out” Keyshawn said balling up his fist… I can tell he really loves her, but I got a felling he’s not right for Camilla.

            “Soooo… did you get accepted to any colleges yet?” I asked trying to change the subject “naw nigga, did you?” Keyshawn said asking like he don’t really care “nope not yet, but I got a feeling that I would” I said drinking a sip of lemonade Keyshawn gave me. “Oh that’s good, well I gotta do something real quick soo” “oh yea, tru… well I see you later right” I said getting up from his couch “yea, Da” Keyshawn said dapping me up. I walk out the door only to be blinded with darkness… what just happen?

            I woke up and seen I was tied up to a pool. “ahh, little nigga up” a big black looking dude said, soon came in this other nigga… he look familiar as hell, least he look better then all those other scary looking trolls. “What’s up” the boy came up to me with a gun in his hand “what’s up? Nigga why the fuck you kidnapped me… like where they do that at?” I said so confused by now “Nigga just listen to me and everything would be fine… what room number is Camilla in? The dude ask… this nigga must be out his fucking mind think I’m going to give him my best friend number “you hear me?” the dude ask putting the gun to my head “yea I heard you… you want her pussy or something” I said

            By this point gun shots stared flaring in the air… oh lord don’t tell me I’m dead. “naw nigga get your ass up” Keyshawn said picking me up from the floor but not before uniting me. “I KNEW IT WAS THAT NIGGA DRAKE!!!” Keyshawn said screaming through the type of his lungs. By now I was in the trap house with his goons… yea I figure out he’s a thug ._. Now what Camilla doing with that? “Yea man… but you gone have to move since he know where your house at” this dude said… I swear I be seeing him at school too. “yea I know Cash, but right now I want yall to be on the look at for Drake… his ass got away but not for long” Keyshawn said dapping up his nigga walking out the trap house.

            “Ah, my nigga Key wanted me to drop you out at home sooo you ready” Cash said “yea, don’t I see you around school?” I ask “yea… me and Camilla had a little something something going on but don’t tell Keyshawn” Cash said smirking “ohhhh so what’s your real name” I ask curious “Terrance” Terrance said getting his keys to his car. “tru” I said. Terrance drops me off at home and he a cool nigga, sooo I think I’ll be hanging out with him for some time.

·        I know it short… but shorter chapters make my book longer

·        So Daquan have his eyes on a girl huh?

I hope you guys like… please comment, vote and follow and most of all read