His House!?!?

“Camilla” Drake said very sad “What” I said surprise that he even ask me that question “would you go out with me” he said very serious “I don’t know Drake, I mean you” I said until drake cut me off “WHATEVER MAN FUCK IT” he said very angry letting me go form his grip and walking away. Finally I’m free dang he was making me sweaty and all. I was just putting my stuff and my locker and walking away to home, I unlock my door went In, took my shower and put on some relaxing clothes which were just some jogging pants and my white beater shirt and my slides. I was just about to lay down until I remember that Terrance gave me his phone number, I took out the paper he gave me out of my book bag and started to dial his number, I hope I’m not bothering him I call his number and it rung like three times until he answer “hello” Terrance said in his deep sexy voice of his “hi this is Camilla, I was just calling to let you know that I’m down coming to your house” I said sounding so professional  “hahaha…ok ma, what’s your address” he said laughing, like what’s so funny “umm…it’s 30 Rover Rd” I said “ok, I be on my way ma” he said while hanging up the phone.     

I fix my hair up into a messy bun and fix my glasses on my face, I know what you guys are thinking you going over to your bully house but I had to clear my mind of what just happen today and I think hanging out with Terrance would help and plus my mom not coming home till 12 ish so whatever. I heard a horn outside and I guess it was Terrance, I put on some chap stick before heading out the door and I went inside his car. “Wow, is this your car” I said very anxious for him to say no but instead he said yes, wow what’s with all this people having expensive cars like this, I mean is they some strippers on the low. We were just driving and a comfortable silence until my stomach started to growl really loud, oh gosh why did that have to happen “yeeee!!! you hungry or naw” Terrance said laughing which reminded me of Drake when he said naw “yea actually I am” I said trying not to get embarrassed again by him, he’s very common of doing that “ight ma, you want to stop at Micki D’s or chick a C’s” he said using all of this s’s and d’s “umm…what is those” I said very serious, buy this time Terrance started to laugh even harder “let me just pick one” he said still laughing, well I hope he don’t pick nothing nasty because those words micki d’s and whatever sounding stupid as hell, we finally arrive at Chick fil A and I was happy because I was craving for Chick Fil A. “This is Chick A C’s” he said chuckling a little bit “nooo this is Chick Fil A -____-“ I said giving him a mean ass stale face, then he started laughing really hard again.

We were now at his house grubbing “thing ma slow down, your food ain’t gone run away for you” oh gosh he did it again you know what I got him, if he want to play these embarrassing games then it’s on. We through away or trash and we went inside his family room to watch a movie, oh did I tell you guys that his house is very huge and he don’t live with his mom he didn’t tell me why but I’m telling you guys I think he a stripper on the low, I gotta creep on this nigga. “so what you wanna watch” he said looking through his tape which were  seated neatly on his tv stand “ummm…how about First Sunday” I said, I love that movie it’s really funny to me “ight” he said while popping in the tape and sitting down really close to me while taking of his shoes, *sniff sniff* “what’s that smell” I said looking very serious “what smell Terrance said looking confused “it smell like…like feet” I said trying so hard not to laugh “Feet?” he said trying to cover up his foot under the couch “yea, it smell like Doritos and onions” I said this time really trying not to laugh “dang! I don’t know why” he said looking very embarrassed by now, now he should know how it feels “umm, whatever let’s just watch the movie” I said felling very confident that my plan went out right, we were in half of the movie and Terrance felt uncomfortable “I be right back” Terrance said picking up his shoes and going I guess in the bathroom, I swear I hear water running I stood up and went upstairs and tried to follow where the water were coming from… wow this house Is really bigger than I thought, I kept on walking when I seen a light shining from the bathroom I walk in and there were Terrance scrubbing his foot really hard I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I just burst out and laugh “hahahahahahaha” I think I scared Terrance because he turned around looking very embarrassed.

“so it was your foot” I said still going on with my plan “nooo I ju..jus..just wanted to scrub them because they were itching” hahaha I have this boy slurring now lol “yea ok whatever, but we both know that it was yours” I said saying what he said to me before, Terrance finally caught on and looked very shock “you trick me” he said smirking “yep” I said laughing very hard next thing I know I had water splash all on my face oh no he didn’t, I ran to the water faucet and put my hand under the faucet and a cup position and splash it on him “oh I’m gonna get you” he said smirking, I started to run but I don’t know where the hell I’m going in this big ass house, but that didn’t stop me running ON NO!! I drop my glasses and now I can’t really see, I mean I can see but it’s very blurry “AWW SHIT!!” I heard Terrance yelled out, I went to his voice and he was in the kitchen he had his foot in his hand with a piece of glass in his feet, is that my glasses pieces “are you ok” I said looking at the broken pieces of my glasses on the floor, I look up and Terrance were just staring at me “what” I said felling very uncomfortable “nothing it’s just that I didn’t know you had gray eyes” he said looking at me like he looking at the beautifies girl in the world “umm…yea I guess so” I said trying not to blush “you really don’t need glasses” he said walking towards me “you just covering all you pretty features” Terrance said looking very serious “well… if you want me to be a blind bat then I think I do” I said looking at him like he’s really slow “well you can always were contacts you know” Terrance said “yea”, I said not really caring but I guess I can give contacts a try, Terrance grab my hand and we walk back in the family room watching the movie and went into deep sleep J

·         What do you guys think

·         So Terrance getting what he want

·         What is Drake doing lol

·         So Camilla got Terrance back for always embarrassing her hahaha

Thank you guys again for all the support love ya smooches # Team Terrance or Team Drake