⚡🔥 F O U R T E E N 🔥⚡

Gajeel was now the Fanpeople TM's spy. 
Ya know, to spy on thier otp since they can't.

Loke was also spying with one hell of a nose bleed, and repored back to Lucy.

Lets say another 3 hours of fanpeople screetching and flailing everywhere.

Gajeel, around midnight-ish suck into the room that Laxus and Natsu were sharing.

Gajeel doesnt have the cleanist mind, But the cleanist things didn't happen.

His dragon slayer nose picked up two very heavy scents, reaking of Natsu and Laxus' normal scents.
Although it was sweeter and Saltier than normal and it was particually heavy coming from the bed.

The scents was so heavy that Gajeel plugged his nose before seeing thier clothes thrown astray halfway across the room.

"Oh, dragon." Gajeel cursed before leaving the room and reporting back to Cana and Levy.

The next morning Wendy came out of her room with a clothes pin plugging her nose and so did Gajeel and the other dragon slayers.

"How much  fucking semen do they fucking ejaculate, Dragon God almighty!" Vanessa sprayed air freshner everywhere. 

"V, I don't think thats gonna be enough." East was face down on a couch reaching for her girlfriend Vanessa.

Sting and Rogue looked like they have been in this situation before, but more likely in Natsu and Laxus's place.

Laxus and Natsu gave no shits about thier complaining. 

"Oi, pass the milk." Natsu poured cereal into a bowl.

"Sure thing." Laxus smirked, "Witch kind?"

Natsu saw Laxus' smirk and Flushed

"The one bottled." Natsu laughed

"Right." Laxus gave it to Natsu.

Natsu ate his ceral in peace like a slob while Laxus actually ate like a civilized person.

"so we have a whole day to ourselves, what do you want to do?" Laxus finsihed his chocolayte muffin.

"Dunno, up to you." Natsu finished his breakfast and left the bowl there for somone like Gajeel to wash.

"Hm, how about a carnival theres one not too far?"

"What the hell is a Carnival?" Natsu raised and eyebrow, "But sure."

Laxus' jaw dropped. All the other dragon slayers stopped and stared.

"Weren't you raised by a town?"East closed Vanessa's dropped jaw.

"No. The nearest one was 70 miles away."

"wow." Laxus grabbed his hand, "I'll show you what it is then."