⚡🔥 T W O 🔥⚡

Natsu ate his fill and walked to the library since thats where he saw laxus go.
Natsu hoped that mabey he could get closer to Laxus. Mabey not Thunder Legion Close but enough.

Laxus saw Natsu come in and sighed.
Laxus held Natsu still with one hand and brushed food crumbs out of his hair and around his face.
Meanwhile Natsu just stood there stunned trying not to blush.

Natsu succeeded in looking like Erza's hair.

"what did you do that for?!" Natsu sputtered out embarrassed after Laxus was finished.

"Because I wanted to." Laxus crossed his arms. "So i got some books from Levy, but thier all on the Lighting Dragon Language."

"Yeah, that's very important. Your gonna have to Learn Universal Dragon and Lightning Dragon. Or at least enough of it. Any Dragon Slayer knows Universal Dragon." Natsu grinned

"Okay whatever. What does universal Dragon sound like?" Laxus hated being schooled. It made him feel dumb.

Natsu cleared his throat and let out a
sequence of the language that sounded like a mixture of Latin and Russian.

Laxus listened carefully. He didn't understand it but he would soon. "What did you say."

Natsu's face fell "A simple word that Translates into every known language. Mother."

Laxus hug his head. "What was your mother like?"

Natsu sighed sadly "I have no idea."

Laxus looked at him. "none at all? i mainly have slivers of memories from when I was young."

"Well..there was this one single thing. I don't know if it's my mother or not. I don't ever want to know either. It certainly didn't strike me as motherly." Natsu hated that thing, it's always pushed to the back forever.

"Oh. My was warm. She liked baking cookies and stuff. Ya know before my dad went.." Laxus trailed off with an immense anger filling him until he got hugged by the fire Dragon Slayer.

"what you doin Natsu?" Laxus' voice was softer and warmer than his normal I don't care or whatever attitude.

"Hugging you." Natsu smiled

"Why?" Laxus patted his head blushing slightly

"Because it seemed like you needed it." Natsu blushed

"Thanks." Laxus hugged the smaller boy back.

after about five minutes they got back to the language thing.

Natsu was surpringly a pretty decent teacher.

Laxus pointed one word out in particular. "what's this?"

Laxus did a decent pronucation of it.

Natsu blushed like the world's largest strawberry and stuttered.

Laxus smirked at the reaction out of his young mentor.

"That's I love you, my mate." Natsu regained his composure.

Laxus felt his cheeks heating up "Mate? Like friend?"

Natsu shook his head no. "like soul mate. Dragon slayers mate, kinda like marrying somone, but it's nothing compared to mating. Marriage seems only like a simple greeting in comparison."

Laxus was looking away now "Okay. Does it have to be like a girl and a guy or -"

"No. nu uh. nope. There's no normal or have tos. There's only love in mating because that's what counts." Natsu seemed slightly offended.

"Okay." Laxus mood went up.

Laxus could practically speak half the language in several more hours with Natsu's help.