Vale Central

The twelve of you left and returned to Vale to begin your investigations for the attack. You, your team and RWBY were sent in by Ozpin while JNPR began to investigate outside towns and criminal slums to see who was behind the attack. As you were down in Vale Central, you were looking around for clues and whatnots of what could lead you all to the conclusion of this case. As you were surveying the remaining area, Silver walked up to you with your father holding a container and a bag.

(Y/N): What's all this?

Silver: Evidence.

Your father walked up beside you and kneeled down to your level.

Father: Silver's got the explosive residue. And this (Holds up container) is the actual bomb. Well, one of the 15 we anticipated was there.

(Y/N): Amount of destruction?

Silver: Enough to say the entire station wont be usable for a couple months. If that's even in their timespan.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Alright. So what kind of bomb are we looking at exactly?

Father: Carbon Bomb. Atlas tech. It's not much. But it's effective enough to cause a lot of damage when expanded or with a lot of its brethren.

Ruby: Mr. (L/N)! We found someone!

The three of you got up and ran over towards Ruby's position. Under some rumble that Yang was removing were two people, crushed. One a business looking man, the other, a female White Fang officer. The officer slowly tilted her head up and saw Blake. The officer attempted to lunge at your girlfriend, but was in too much pain to even move her torso up.

You glanced back at Blake who had fear written all over her face. You got up and walked back over to her and looked her directly into the face.

(Y/N): Who's that?

Blake: Jade. She was...an old squamate back in the Fang.

Jade: Traitor!

You all turned back to see Jade standing up with support of Gure and your father.

Jade: We were friends, Blake! And you abandoned everything for some disgusting humans and so low-life, riff-raft waste of carbon!

(Y/N): Is she talking about me?

Blake: I think so.

(Y/N): Oh, well, now I'm mad.

Blake: Jade! Why?! Why do this?!

Jade: Revenge!

Jade elbowed your father and roundhouse kicked Gure in the face. She leapt back to avoid you and Blake attacking her with your weapons drawn. Jade stomped onto the ground and caused three tiles to pop up. She grabbed them and threw them at all of you. You and Blake dodged one, but another hit Ruby in the face.

You both dodged another one only to have that one hit Yang and its shattered bits hit Burly. The third one ended up hitting Blake in the head, knocking her down onto the ground. You turned back to Jade and fired off your rocket. She was stunned but did the same tactic from before and slammed her foot onto the ground. She pulled up a wall of tiles to block the rocket. While the rocket didn't make direct contact with her, she was still sent flying into the air and back to the far side of the station.

As Jade stood back up, your father ran up to her and extended his sword and launched Jade outside of the building. Jade began to look around for your father. However, once she looked up, she saw your father bring his blade down towards her. Jade rolled out of the way as your father cracked the ground with his blade. She then proceeded to run away from your father. Blake stepped out and threw her grabbling hook at Jade. However, the girl spun around mid-air and blocked the strike from reaching her.