chapter 12

"Do what makes you happy and be with someone who makes you smile ."

These past few weeks had been great . I never felt this way .
We were not only talking on texts but also on phone calls that too for hours . I got to know alot about him and the part that I loved was he prayed 5 times a day. (Even I try to but because of school and classes I miss some) on the first day I thought that we are totally different but now I feel there are few similarities too.

I got addicted to him so easily. After school I called him .
"Assalwalaikum " I said .
"Waalekum assalam " he replied
"What's up and where are you? " I asked
"Nothing much, just chilling with my friends and somewhat learning how to ride a bike "
"Also please don't tell about this bike part to Saba" he said continuously .
"Why " I asked curiously ( though I won't tell her , I just wanted to know the reason)
"Umm....long story short- one of our close relative died due to bike accident so now bike is prohibited in our house " he explained.
"Ohh..okay, sorry to hear that " I said.
"No problem it's okay .
You tell me , I hope you are coming to my cousins wedding tonight "
"Probably no, because I have to study for my tests and I guess Sara appi and her family would be attending it" I said.
"Okay ...but I wish you could also join us ." He said.
"I so wanted to , but prelims are coming soon and I have to complete my assignments too."

We then ended our call. Every time we talked , I got to learn something new about him whether it's his likes or dislikes or behaviour . And I really liked him.

I knew he was busy , getting ready for the wedding and attending it , so I texted him at night , hoping that marriage was over by that time .

Till then I sincerely studied because I wanted to score good marks in my boards and all these tests and prelims were preparing me for the best.

"Hey " I texted .
"Hello..
Had dinner ?" He asked .
"Yes , so how was the wedding "
"It was good and specially the food was amazing " he said.
(Number one similarity-we both attend wedding for food)
"Ohh..I missed it" I said.
"Yes" he replied.
"Where are you now ?"i asked.
"In car with sisters heading back towards home " he said
"And they are asking me whom I am talking to , so should I tell your name " he teased
"No , tell someone else's " I replied hurriedly.
"Okay done " he replied.
"What did you say?" I asked .
" I told them that.....
I was talking to zaira wasim " he said and then started laughing at his own joke .

"So what did your sister replied to that ?"
"She asked me who she is , so I told her to Google it" and then again he started laughing.

I then asked for his pictures in today's outfit and after alot of requesting , he sent me few of them .

He looked so good in every picture. I regreted not attending the wedding , I hope I did.