Part 50 ∞∞∞ What a disgusting emotion

I opened my mouth and gently shoved all the dangos I bought into it.

"Ah~" I moaned as I chewed. 2 years apart from them... finally... I thought as I enjoyed the flavour inside my mouth.

"You don't have to exaggerate this much..." Kakashi muttered and I turned to face him. He had already finished the popsicle he bought and was now eying me with amusement.

"Shomeun ike ou wooll eiver ahuishiate he hutness aof tangos." I humphed with my mouth full of dangos and turned away. After leaving the Hokage's building, Kakashi had asked me where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do. Our first destination ended up to be the clothing store where I bought a stack of clothes to replace my old ones. The dangos shop was (completely coincidently *cough*) right next door so we came here.

The streets of Konoha was oddly warm despite the cold temperature and the people wandering around the streets seemed completely oblivious of the lashing winds. I breathed into my hands and swallowed the dangos. I had wrapped the newly bought white scarf around my neck and I loosened it a little.

"Honestly though, where have you been?" Kakashi asked suddenly and I rolled my eyes.

"Guess." I muttered back and he sighed. I looked around the busy streets and smiled a little. The whole aura around the village was like a big fluffy marshmallow, and to be honest, feels very delicious. I turned my head and glanced at Kakashi. He was wearing normal Konoha jonin uniform, his old Anbu style nowhere to be seen. He even covered up his Sharingan with his forehead protector.

"Do you have students yet?" I asked Kakashi, remembering he's supposed to be a "sensei" now.

"No. They all failed." Kakashi answered and looked up at the sky. I lifted my eyebrows. When did Kakashi pick up cold humour. I thought with a cold smirk. He turned and looked at me and after noting my expression, he sighed. "No seriously. They all failed." He added and I furrowed my brows.

"Failed," I muttered and stared at Kakashi, perplexed. He didn't seem to find the purpose in answering me so he simply stood up and started walking away. I got up to follow him but didn't forget to give the dangos shop owner a wink. She smiled at me and continued with her business.

"Where are we going?" I complained as I caught up to him and Kakashi sighed again.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me back with a slight bore in his voice and I thought about it.

"The Academy," I answered after some consideration and Kakashi peered at me with his eye. He probably doesn't know about Nine-tails, Naruto, and all that random stuff yet.

"They should be getting off class so I suppose it's fine," Kakashi muttered and suddenly sped up, jumping onto the roofs. I clicked my tongue and body flicked after him. I caught up with him pretty easily and I could feel him sigh again.

"Come on, Kakashi taichou! Don't tell me this is your fastest~" I shouted as I sped past him, charging towards the Academy. I smiled as I felt Kakashi put more effort into catching up with me. It's been a while since we ran together like this. I noted and my smile turned into a smirk.

"You know, when you think of something evil, it's plainly written on your face," Kakashi shouted back at me and I raised my eyebrows. I could feel my hands aching to throw a kunai straight into his heart. I looked down onto the streets as I leapt across to the other row of roofs. Konoha was as busy as ever. Traveller, villagers, shinobis, children, elderly. And thieves... I added as I noticed a pickpocket. To bad for the old woman who just lost her purse with enough money to last me a year. I looked up from the streets as we arrived at the Academy. Students were flooding out of the building, some heading towards the playground, some heading towards the shops and some heading directly home. I activated my Sharingans and searched as I stood on the roof of the closest building. I could feel Kakashi land beside me but didn't try to hide the fact that I'm looking for someone.