AU : Death | Hulk's Child

(Avengers Assemble)
(Short one today)

...

When Loki got a hold of the tesseract, he brainwashed you and Hawkeye. Though your father wasn't recruited at the time, you were. Nick Fury wanted you to join SHIELD because you would make a good member. You had telekinesis that was very strong, but not strong as the tesseract.

Following Loki's commands, you hurt many people and much more.

...

Currently, you and Loki were in Stark Towers looking down at the Avengers fighting the Centauri.

Looking away, you saw Tony come in.

"Hey Y/N. I work with your dad. I'm Iron Man. Look listen, I'm here to get you and save the planet ok?"

"Yes I understand." You said in a robot tone.

Tony signed in relief. "Master Loki! Someone is here for you!"

"You little brat!" Tony yelled in a whisper.

Loki came out of a nearby room.

"Ah! I've been waiting for the rich one to arrive."

"Let Y/N go and you can have me." Tony spat.

Loki thought for a quick second. "Sorry. I like him/her. Y/N is a superb solider. I would like to keep him him/her."

Tony and Loki came chest to chest.

"I'll have my way now." Loki pointed his staff to Tony's heart.

*Clink Clink*

"Sorry about that. I have some technical difficulties."

"Y/N reroute to plan x!" Loki shouted.

Running to the roof, you heard Tony call to Thor on his coms.

"I don't know what plan x is but I don't want to find out! Thor, get Y/N! She's heading for the roof."

...

Plan x was a plan that Loki made for you when you had no more use.

Essentially, he knew Tony was coming. The plan was that you go to the roof and record a message for your father and jump off.

Loki wasn't a cold hearted man. He wanted to say your last words. The God of Mischief didn't brainwash you to say it. It was what you were thinking while being under control.

...

After recording the message, you out it in your pocket. Without hesitation, you stepped off the platform. You were falling gracefully. Your luscious hair, beautiful eyes, great personality, was going to end.

While falling, you didn't notice Tony staring at you.

"Thor! He/she's falling! Hurry up!"

The drop was pretty high so it would probably take you 2 minutes to fall.

Thor got to you and grabbed your soft hand.

"Y/N! Hold on!"

While holding onto his hand, you grabbed the tape recorder out of your pocket and put it into his hand.

"I'm terribly sorry." And with that, you plummeted to the ground.

Thor looked horrified. "NO!"

"SPLAT*

There at the sidewalk, the Avengers found your body.

Your body wasn't mushy but just your head was bloody and cracked open.

"Y/N!!!" Bruce called.

He cradled your body while tears fell.

"She gave this to me before she let go."

Thor handed Bruce the tape recorder.

He didn't play it until he had your funeral and body was cleaned.

...

Pressing play on the recorder, Bruce heard your voice.

"Hey dad. It's Y/N.
If you're hearing this, plan x was successful.
Right now, I'm taking but I'm still under Loki's control. He let me say these words.
Please just remember that this wasn't Loki's fault. He told me he was under control by a higher being.
Anyways, I wanted to say thank you for not saving me. If you did, I couldn't live with myself.
I caused some serious harm while being brainwashed. I hurt many people.
I'm so terribly sorry for not being smart enough, not being a better kid, and not a better solider.
I do hope you tell Nick Fury this. He's like my second dad. No offence.
I really love you and hope to have a chance to see you again.
Y/N signing out."

When the recorder stopped playing, there sat Bruce in your bed crying.

He would never have a chance to see you again.

Or would he.

~~~~~~

Nothing to say.

- BingeReaderMarvel