AU : Death | Scarlet Witch's Child

AOU

~

When the twins were being experimented on, so was Wanda's child. Her child was 10 and had brunette hair with killer eyes and eyebrows. You looked like a child model and more beautiful than an average women.

Wanda didn't actually give birth to you. She was only 15 when she found you in an alleyway beside the garbage. Walking by, she heard your cries. There you sat, a abandoned 5 year old child without parents. It reminded her about her past and realized no child should be like this. So instead of leaving you, she took you in. She eventually gained the title "MOM".

For the next 5 years, she and Pietro would be taking care of you. Y/N grew up to be an intelligent kid and the twins were stubborn 20 year olds.

~

If you didn't know what the twins were capable of, you are in deep trouble. Being tested on gave them amazing gifts.

Pietro gained speed, Wanda gained telekinesis + others, and you... you got pyrokinesis and telekinesis powers. What your powers can do evolves around fire. You can have pyrokinetic wing manifestation and become the next Jean Grey.

~

After trying to defeat the Avengers, you realized that what you were doing was wrong.

Raising your hands, flames of fire were dancing in your palms.

"We are doing wrong. Mom, please listen. Maybe Stark didn't do it. Those people are good. Especially the Captain America. He sounded genuine."

Wanda and Pietro looked at each other in disbelief.

"No. We are not doing wrong. Don't make me Y/N." She tested.

Gritting your teeth you replied. "Fine, I'll do it my way then."

Shooting bursts of flames, you tried to hit your mom but all of a sudden, Pietro knocked you unconscious.

Feeling bad, Wanda made you think of your fears. "I'm sorry Y/N. It had to be this way."

Pietro took you back inside the base so that you wouldn't have any dangers around you.

He kissed your head and ran off.

~

You were currently dreaming. It wasn't a pleasant one either. Your fears were dying lonely. You saw yourself falling into the abyss by yourself and no one cared to see you go. It hurt you to see people you loved just turn their heads and look away.

You heard a concerned voice calling for help. You started shaking. This alerting everyone in the room to see your unconscious body.

"She's one of the Maximoffs. She's the daughter." Thor whispered.

Startled by the tone of his voice, you shot awake and ignited your hands.

"S-stay away! I'm not afraid to hurt you! You already hurt my family!" You said with fire literally in your eyes.

Steve saw a terrified kid. He saw an unstable and confused kid. The star spangled man felt bad. He used to feel this way as well.

"We're not here to hurt you. Just come with us ok?" He asked.

Before you could even answer, the woman named Natasha grabbed his shield and hit you in the head. Once again, you were unconscious.