Imagine : McDonalds | Hulk ✔️

It was close to midnight when you and the team had cravings for fast food. You usually ate healthy but salads didn't seem appetizing at this time. Giving into your cravings, you, and whoever else wanted to eat, drove to the nearest unhealthy restaurant you could find, which so happened to be McDonalds.

All of you went in and tried to find a table, which was confusing and difficult as there were a lot of people at this unusual time. The amount of people you were with caught the attention of the other customers and you ended up taking pictures for a little while.

This particular McDonalds was kind enough to let you have your own space and shooed the customers off. They realized that you guys needed a break for yourselves and temporarily closed down until you were finished eating.

After all the extravaganza, you and the team decided to order.

Order :
Tony = x4 Jr.Chickens
Natasha = Fillet o Fish
Steve = McChicken Meal
Thor = Big Mac Meal
Wanda = Egg McMuffin
Bruce = McFlurry
Clint = BLT with Grilled Chicken
Peter P = Chicken Nugget Meal
Sam = Sweet Chilli Signature Wrap w/ Crispy Chicken
You = Chicken Nugget Meal

For the amount of food that was ordered, it had only took 15 minutes lucky for you. When the food arrived at your table, you thanked your dad, Bruce, since he paid for everyone's meals.

...

Everyone was still eating, enjoying their food, and chatting away. Sitting in your seat, watching a childish Peter play with his plastic toy, you felt a rumble in your stomach signifying that you were still hungry.

When you were young, everyone thought you overate and at times, you did take that to offence. You had different needs and ate different quantities of food, who was to judge? Without a care in the world, you decided to make yourself happy and ordered some ice cream.

...

After paying for your extra item, you looked over and saw your dad's unfinished portion of fries. Grabbing a couple, you dipped it into the sweet dessert and ate it.

Licking the salt off your fingers, you turned you head around to see your dad giving you the stink eye.

You gave an innocent smile and apologized. "Sorry?"

He chuckled and continued eating. "Shame on you." He said jokingly.

"Hey! It was super delicious! I couldn't help myself." You explained.

Since you knew the Avengers never rushed their eating, you realized you would be staying for a while longer. Keeping yourself occupied, you stole Peter's toy, whom gave out a noise of surprise, and starting playing with it.

...

Secretly taking a $5 bill from your dad, which he didn't not obviously need, bought a milkshake to share. Everyone was cleaning, preparing to leave when you decided to tsk the car keys and wait in the car.

Almost out the door, you heard a yell.

"Y/N! Did you take my 5?!"

Slipping out the door, you ran to the car and locked the door to save yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was promised chicken nuggets but I never received it.

- BingeReaderClub