Russell's Mirror

Magsimula sa umpisa

I literally ran to her, and grabbed the phone.

"Uh..hello?"

"Ellie...um I hate to ask, but Katy just left back to L.A. and I really don't want to be alone tonight..so I was wondering if you could.."

"Say no more...I'm on my way." I smiled, and ended the call.

"Sorry guys, we can continue tomorrow, gotta go!" I yelled, as I grabbed my jacket and ran for my car.

I have never driven so fast to be somewhere, but Jessie was worth it.

As soon as I got there, I ran to the door, and when Jessie opened it, my lips found hers as quickly as possible. She pushed me away and looked at me in disbelief.

"Woah! What are you doing Ellie?! I called you over here to hang out and keep me company, not hook-up!" Jessie yelled.

"I'm sorry Jessie.. I can't really help it if I'm honest, but if you need someone to keep you company then that's all I'll do."

"Promise?" she asked.

"Yah, I promise." I smiled slightly. Heart broken, if I'm honest, but I can't lose her again.

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

(KATY'S POV)

I was ecstatic when Jessie's called to let me know she was coming out to L.A. I hadn't seen her in two weeks, and I missed her so much. We are supposed to meet up for lunch later today, and I honestly can't wait.

I was currently trying to pick out an outfit, not too sure of what to wear, since Jessie wouldn't tell me where we were going. Just for fun...I put on some lingerie underneath my dress...just in case I happen to bring Jessie back home with me. You never know, right?

(JESSIE'S POV)

I was thrilled to hear Katy's voice when I called to tell her that I was coming to L.A. Ellie was in the bathroom getting her outfit ready, while I still had no clue what to wear...something sexy for Katy...or classy since Ellie is here.

I was caught a little bit off guard when I saw an incoming call from my manager. She usually only calls me to tell me that I have an interview to attend, and I was really hoping that this wasn't the case.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey Jess, just calling to let you know that you have an interview at 2pm, and it's one that you can't miss! Pick a nice outfit, and I'll pick you up at 1:15, see you soon!" She said before ending the call.

I threw my head back in disappointment and I felt my heart hurt a little bit.

"You okay Jessie?" Ellie's voice asked.

"No, not really." I sighed.

"Did you and Katy get into it or something?" She questioned.

"No, not at all... My manager just called and told me that I have to go to this interview at 2."

"But isn't that the time we were supposed to meet Katy for lunch?" She raised an eyebrow

"Yep." I sighed, "I have to call her and tell her now."

I quickly dialed Katy's number, feeling worse each time it rang...she finally answered.

"Hey Jess! I'm so excited...oh and I have a little surprise for you tonight as well...heuheuheuh. What's up?"

"Katy...I uh just got a call from my manager...and well I have an interview, so I'm going to have to cancel, I'm so sorry babe" I could hear her trying to hold back tears, and it's as if I felt her mood drop.