Trust Me. Please.

Katy was woken up by a loud and obnoxious knock on the door. She slowly opened both of her eyes and smiled at the sight before her, a beautiful and peaceful Jessie, dreaming away. She had gotten lost in Jessie's beauty but was pulled quickly out of the moment when the knock sounded again. Katy slowly slid her body out of Jessie's embrace and rolled off of the very messed up bed.

Pulling on an oversized T-shirt and fluffy shorts she made her way towards the door and looked out the peephole.

She furrowed her eyebrows and a confused and pissed off mood hit her immediately.

She forcefully opened the door and crossed her arms at the sight in front of her.

"Katy?!" A British accent asked, shocked.

Katy huffed and rolled her eyes

"What are you doing here?" The person asked.

"I could literally ask you the same thing." Katy sighed. "But if you really must know, I'm spending quality time with MY beautiful girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?? Jessie told me you broke up!" The voice exclaimed

"Ellie, when are you going to stop trying to come in between Jessie and I?" Katy asked sternly

"I'm not! I swear Katy! Jessie told me that you two weren't together anymore, her and I have basically been together for 2 weeks." Ellie defended.

"I don't have time for this Ellie, I'm here for Jessie. Now can you please just leave?" Katy began closing the door but was interrupted by Ellie holding it open

"Fine, don't believe me. Just ask Jessica." Ellie said while letting go of the door, spinning around on her heel, and stomping down the driveway

Katy shut the door and backed up against the wall. She slowly slid her back down it until she was sitting on the tile floor. Her mind began to wonder, was Ellie telling the truth? Or was she just trying to come in between their relationship again? But Ellie swore that she was telling the truth and it seemed as if she really meant it.

Katy felt tears falling down her face and she quickly wiped them up.

Anger was taking over just a little bit when she found herself stomping up the stairs towards Jessie's room

She swung the door open and stood with her arms crossed.

"Jessie. Wake up." Katy said sternly

"Jessica.." Katy said while making her way over to the bed "get up now." She ordered.

Jessie opened her eyes quickly but shut them just as quick due to the brightness of the room.

"What's up?" Jessie said while rubbing her eyes

Katy stood silent

"Katy what's wrong?" Jessie asked while sitting up and diverting her full attention to the pissy looking woman.

"Has everything been a lie?" Katy's voice broke unintentionally

"What do you mean by everything?" Jessie tilted her head to the side

"Us. Our relationship." Katy stated

"No. It's serious to me. I could never lie to you Katy." Jessie stated, confused of course.

"You promise you have been faithful to me?" Katy arched an eyebrow and had her arms crossed

"Okay.. What the hell am I missing?" Jessie furrowed her eyebrows

"Ellie just came by Jessica, she claimed that you and her have had a 'thing' for 2 weeks or so, she said that you told her that we broke up, and if I'm being honest, I didn't sense a lie in what she was telling me." Katy replied bluntly.