Who You Are(Jessie J and Katy Perry Fanfic)

It was a long day for Katy, she had back to back interviews and a crazy, conflicted studio session. It was brought up that she was in some major need of fun, and anyone who knows Katheryn knows she doesn't turn down a 'little fun.'

"Hey Kate, what are you wearing tonight?" Shannon asked.

"This." Katy pointed to herself.. She wore a tight fitting, dark purple dress with black 'sky-high' stilettos. She looked flawless, as usual.

"My best friend's so ugly.."

"Aww, gee, thanks Shan, you're definitely a reason my confidence is down a hole."

"You know I'm kidding Kateeeee.. I love youuuu."

"Mhmm.. Sure.. But I love you anyway slut."

"Shannon, hurry your ass up and finish getting ready, you said I need to have some fun, and you're the only thing holding me back right now!" Katy pouted, crossing her arms, and purposely quivering her lip.

"Okay okay okay. I'm ready"

"Finally, let's go!"

*At a night club in LA*

"Shan, where's everyone?"

"Hmm.. Not too sure, but hey guess what?"

"What?" Katy asked.

"Ellie's supposed to be here today and I guess she's bringing one of her friends.. I can't remember her name, but we should invite them to hang with us!"

"Sounds good. Go get us drinks and I'll try and see if they're here."

"Alright."

As Katy begins walking around, looking for Ellie and her friend she begins to get crowded around. The last thing she wanted to deal with was the overbearing questions of her life, so she gave up and went to the secluded area where her parties' table was. Katy saw Shannon struggling with getting the drinks to the table but instead of helping, she laughed instead.

"Umm.. Katy?" A familiar British accent was heard.

Katy turned and flashed a genuine smile at the figure behind her.

"Ellie! How are you darling? I've missed you loads!" Katy asked pulling Ellie in for a tight hug which was graciously accepted.

"That's a relief.. I was scared that I mixed you up with some random chick, I'm good! How are you? You look hot by the way." Ellie said jokingly.

"Oh why thank ya.. I do try, anyway who's your... Oh! Jessie!"

"Hiya Kate, I've missed you a ton" Jessie stated, pulling Katy in for a tight hug, and pecked her on the cheek, which Katy returned.

"Right.. Umm.." Katy stuttered.

Katy's phone began to ring and she answered it straight away, excusing herself from the awkward situation she found herself in.

"Hello?"

"Hey Katy, sorry to disappoint you but I can't make it and neither can Johnny but I'm positive Shannon will make it a great night!" Markus influenced.

"Oh great.. Okay well.. You both owe me a night out, anyway I need to get back, Jessie and Ellie are waiting for me, I'll talk to you soon love!"

"Alright, bye Kate" They ended the call..

'What am I gonna do.. I thought I moved on completely from this situation..' Katy thought to herself. Standing outside the club.. 'What am I thinking? Pull yourself together Katheryn.. There's no more feelings.. You like Jessie.. Just as a friend, nothing more.' Katy shuffled on her feet groaning at the thoughts in her head.. 'Yes, you liked her.. But that was 3 years ago.. But god.. That woman is just so damn beautiful.. How can anyone not like Jessica.. She's freaking perfect as far as I'm concerned.' Katy looked at her phone, she had gotten a text from shannon which read:

Shannon: "Katy, get your ass in here, Jess is asking for you and Ellie and I have downed a lot of alcohol, you're missing out"

Katy: "Be right there.."

'Okay Katheryn you can do this.. Jessie is just a friend..' Katy thought as she walked through the club to the area her friends were in.. 'Just a friend' she reminded herself again.