"Please don't tell me that it's you in there.... (Y/N)..."

As I open the door. There they were. Yoongi was on top of (Y/N), kissing her all over her neck. My blood started to boil of jealousy and I couldn't take it no more.

Yoongi let's go of (Y/N) and looks at me with a evil look on his face.

"Who the fuck invited you here?! Or better yet how the fuck dare you interrupt my moment with my girl asshole?" Yoongi said with a bitchy attitude

"Moment with my girl?! Fucking ass! Your the only who's always hurted and cheated on (Y/N) and now your calling her your girl?! She doesn't deserve him. He's just playing games."

Momo barges into the room and sees (Y/N). "Oh my god (Y/N), thanks god your okay!" As she rushed her way to (Y/N), she hugs her deeply.

"What are you guys doing here ?! I clearly said not to follow me-" I cut off (Y/N).
"You know what I'm tired of your shit (Y/N) haven't you still not gotten it that he's playing with you?"

Yoongi just chuckled.

That's it.

With no hesitation, I through the first punch at his face. (Imagine the punching bag is yoongi 👇🏻)

 (Imagine the punching bag is yoongi 👇🏻)

At that moment, everything broke loose. Yoongi and I were throwing punches at each other. Mark random comes to the room and separates us but mostly me.

"Hey hey Jackson calm down. We only came to pick (Y/N) up! Not to get into a fucking fight!" Mark said while still holding me back and he was right. We only came for (Y/N). I was still heated but I pushed Mark out of the way and grabbed (Y/N) from her wrist harshly. I didn't care if I was hurting her. I just didn't want to see her with him...

"Jackson let me go! It hurts!" (Y/N) yelled at me and was hitting my arm but honestly I didn't care, I just wanted her out of there .

Yoongi's POV

He's right....why was she with me?....Im hurting her...but I've always been hurt...I'm done...

And with that, yoongi let out his anger and started throwing things everywhere in the room.

Back to Jackson & (Y/N) Momo and Marc were already in the car waiting for (Y/N) and Jackson

Momo and Marc were already in the car waiting for (Y/N) and Jackson.

On their way to the car, (Y/N) finally breaks free from his harsh wrist grabbing.
"What's wrong with you! Why the fuck would you fight with MY BOYFRIEND?!" (Y/N) yelled out of anger and frustration. "We we're finally working things out! What the fuck is your problem!"

"What's MY PROBLEM?! My problem is I can't stand you getting hurt by someone like him (Y/N)! He doesn't deserve you!"

"Okay but that's my problem! Why does it bother you Jackson!!"

Because......

I love you (y/n).......