Chapter 5

He was like an animal, he smashed his lips onto mine and cupped my face with both hands pulling me even closer to him. It was a beautiful thing kissing him, his lips were perfect and soft but so rough on mine. He bit my lower lip and I let out a moan, he took advantage of that and slipped in his tongue. Professor sure knew how to kiss. He suddenly pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, his eyes squeezed shut.

            “Why’d you stop?” I whined pulling him by his belt to me so we were touching hips. He let out a soft grunt and kept his eyes closed.

            “What are you doing to me?” He groaned finally opening his eyes and tracing a thumb over my lower lip.

            “Nothing yet.” I pouted which made him smile, “I want you to tie me up.” I whispered.

            “God Maddie you are going to kill me.” He pushed his hips into mine harder and I let out a soft moan, “As much as I’d like to though I just can’t, I can’t do it.” He muttered shaking his head and backing away from me. “I can’t risk it even if it’s killing me.”

My heart dropped, rejection was horrible. Even if he said he wanted to he still wasn’t going to do anything. My sadness was replaced by anger, steaming anger, “Fine.” – “But if you aren’t going to fuck me then back off I am not someone you can just tease! Goodbye professor.” I flipped my hair over my shoulder and smoothed out my dress before exiting the room and closing the door with a rather loud slam. I walked my way back to the bar to stop and smile, he was still there waiting for me. “Let’s see if you’re all talk.” I said gabbing him by his loosened tie and he immediately smiled and took my hand from his tie and we headed back towards the hallway I had just left.

            He seemed to know where he was going so I just let him guide me, he stopped at a door that was only three doors down from where I had left Alexander, just as he opened the door Alexander came out of the room I left him in and spotted us, I turned my head and ignored him. I was still angry at him and I could care less how he felt at this point. “Have a goodnight Daniels.” Darrell called out as he pulled me in the room and I giggled. “God I’ve waited all night for this.” He groaned as he shut the door and locked it.

            My heart picked up, it was going to be my first time doing anything different from the standard vanilla sex I’ve had. My mind was quickly distracted as Darrell grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, our noses touching and his eyes turned black, something was changing in him. “Strip.” He growled and released me. I stumbled back and looked around for the first time.

            The walls were black and there was one huge bed with black satin sheets, a huge mirror above the bed and a chest at the end of the bed. The only light was coming from the small dimly lit chandelier above.

            I looked back at Darrell who was watching me with his eyebrows scrunched together. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, here we go. I slipped down the straps of my dress and slowly shimmied out of it till it dropped around my ankles pooling on the floor. I stepped out of it and opened my eyes to see Darrell; he was still in the same spot starring. I reached behind me and unclasp my white lace bra letting it drop to the floor with my dress. I reached to unstrap my heels but he stopped me, “leave them on.” I nodded and went to my matching white underwear, I hooked my fingers under the lace and slipped them off. Darrell groaned and I kept my eyes closed, I had never stripped for anyone before. “Lay on the bed, face down.” He ordered.

            I walked to the bed and crawled on it until my head was near the pillows, I let out a yelp as my ankles were pulled and I fell onto my stomach. Darrell rubbed up my legs till he reached my ass rubbing it gently, “You have such a nice ass Miss Winters.” He lightly slapped my ass and I jumped not expecting it, “Hands above your head and ass up. “He ordered as I heard him get off the bed and open something, my guess the chest at the end of the bed.  I heard metal hit metal and I had a feeling what he was getting, handcuffs. I scooted so my ass was in the air and my hands above my head and he approached my lefts ide first. He clasped one end to the metal head post then the other to my left arm, it was far too tight but I had a feeling he wanted it that way. Then the right side just the same.