Chapter 4

“Okay lets go over it again,” – “What’s the plan?” Emilee asked as I was strapping on a pair of her heels she let me borrow, apparently all of mine “didn’t go right”

I look at myself in the mirror and almost didn’t recognize myself, I was wearing one of Emilee’s dress that was blood red with a low cut in the front and back, black mated heels and to make the whole outfit even better she let me wear a think black choker of hers. She had down my hair in loose curls and my make up very simple with winged eyeliner. “I don’t know about this Em, I mean shouldn’t I be flirting with him? I get that I need to flirt with everyone and make him jealous but how am I supposed to not flirt with him?”

            “I told you, he’ll get frustrated and beg for your attention!”

I sigh and give myself one last look over before I had to leave, “I’ll try. No promises Alexander is quite handsy outside of school if you don’t remember.” I joked earning a smile from Emilee.

            “Oh! Call him Mr. Daniels the whole night; you said he prefers Alexander well too bad! Make that man mad Madeline!” She added with an evil laugh, she was having way too much fun with this. “Cant wait to hear about it all tomorrow morning!” she called as she said goodbye and I left.

“So who is this Alexander? And what makes him so special you’re hunting him down?” Gabriella asked as we drove to the location of this next “event”.

            Do I tell her? I hadn’t even thought about this but I couldn’t just tell everyone I’m trying to seduce my teacher that also happens to be a regular at these BDSM parties. “Saw him last time and thought it would be nice to see him, although I want to meet new people as well.” I lied, there was not one bit of me that wanted to get to know anyone else there all I wanted was to see Alexander and be like we were last Friday.

            “Charlie has a lot of hot friends, we can arrange some things.” – “Also I’m sorry, again, for not telling you what the party was last time I just wanted to bring a friend and I didn’t want you to turn me down.” She explained for the umpteenth time. I smiled at her sweetly to let her know all is forgiven.

            We pulled into a driveway secured by the biggest black gate I have ever seen, you’d think the president lived here. She typed a key code in and we were granted entry, “It’s at a house?” I questioned.

            “Yeah, it’s more private for those who want to go off and play and its big enough to hold a lot of people.” She answered nonchalantly.

We drove up the long driveway for another 10 minutes till we pulled up to the front where some young boys were parking cars for guests. Gabriella came up to me and looped her arm through mine, good thing too because my feet wouldn’t have walked on their own. My heart was beating so loud I am pretty sure everyone could hear it.

“Gabriella! So nice you could make it!” A short bleach blond came up to us and lightly hugged Gabriella before turning to me, “And who is this beautiful gal you’ve brought?” She winked at me and took my hand clasping it in both of her small ones.

I look at Gabriella worriedly, was she like this with everyone? “I’m Madeline.” I introduce, Gabriella was biting her lip trying to hold back a grin.

            “It is so nice to meet you Madeline, I must introduce you to my husband! He’d love to met you!” She exclaimed still not letting go of my hand, I looked at Gabriella again and shot her a “help me” look.