Chapter 2

Not even 25 minutes later we were reminiscing the old times, “Do you remember when I had that boyfriend who would not stop calling me so you took my phone and answered saying I was your daughter and he bought it!!” Gabriella tossed her head back laughing and I joined in. Honestly Gabby and I had the best times together no matter how crazy she was and how plain I was.

            “Do you remember when it was my birthday and you hired a stripper? I hid in my room half of the night!” I covered my face feeling embarrassed all over again.

She laughed along with me until someone approached us, she stopped laughing and I uncovered my face.

Standing before us was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He was tall, with broad shoulders, dressed up in a nice grey suit with a white dress shirt under with a few buttons undone. He was sex on legs I swear. “Miss Gomez I’m glad you decided to come.” – He took her hand and kissed it – “And you brought a friend.” He looked at me with a million dollar smile.

            “Charlie this is Madeline Winters, Maddie this is Charlie Davis.” Gabriella introduced us as he took my hand and kissed it as well, “We go to school together.” She added.

            He let go of my hand and I slowly retracted it, this man had me all hot and bothered by a simple kiss on my hand, dear lord. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Winters, Miss Gomez has mentioned you a few times.” Gabriella blushes and gently hits Charlie’s arm, “If you don’t mind Miss Winters I’d like to steal her from you for a bit.” I looked at Gabriella and she pouted and pleaded silently.

            I sighed, “I don’t mind at all.” They both slipped into the crowd and out of view which left me alone at the bar. I turned to the bartender, “Another one please.” I hold up my empty cup and the bartender nodded in acknowledgement. I was twirling a straw between my fingers when someone sat next to me at the bar as my drink was placed in front of me. “Scotch and soda.” I heard next to me and I tried my best to just stare at my drink even if the voice sounded like angels.

            I took a huge sip from my drink and I heard a chuckle next to me, “So why’s a beautiful woman like yourself drinking alone?”

            “I could ask the same to you.” I replied finally looking over at the stranger and my mouth dropped open, “Professor Daniels?” He was taking a sip of his drink when I said his name but nearly spit it all out.

            “Oh Miss Winters” – He wiped his mouth with a napkin and nervously looked around – “What are you doing here?” He says more quiet so no one can hear us.

I looked around trying to spot Gabriella but no luck, “My friend Gabriella brought me but left me at the bar.” – “Am I not allowed to have fun once in a while?” I snap suddenly surprising myself and Daniels.

            “It’s not that Miss Winters,” – I interrupted him.

“Madeline.” I correct.

He sighs, “Do you know where you are at Madeline?” He says in a playful tone. I suddenly feel like he has the upper hand.

            “A hotel that is hosting an event.” I answer with what I know.

He laughs, and boy is it the nicest sound I’ve ever heard, “What kind of event is this again?” He mocks and it only makes me more upset.

            “One where there is a bar and that’s all I care about.” I snap, “Why don’t you tell me, Professor Daniels, just what this event is.” I down my drink and turn to face him. God what a sight, he changed from his school clothes to black dress pants, a deep blue dress shirt and a black and grey tie. The sight of him made me cross my legs.

            He leans in towards me, so close I can feel his breath on my ear, “Call me Alexander.” He pulled away and drank the rest of his drink, “And for your information Madeline you are at a very exclusive BDSM party.” He smirks as he loosens his tie.

I look around and couldn’t believe it, all these fancy people were here for a BDSM party? Gabriella? Her boyfriend-thing? “Gabriella brought me to a BDSM party?!” I hissed, “She could have told me! I feel so embarrassed now! What are people going to think about me, what if someone I know sees me and tells other –” – I my eyes narrow in on him – “Wait what are you doing here?” A smile stretches on my face and he blushes and looks away. “Oh my Professor Daniels you’re into all that?”

            “Alexander.” He corrected.

            “Don’t change the subject Alexander!” I giggle, “Who knew you’d be kinky.” I say trying to contain my laughter.

            “Laugh all you want Madeline but you can’t tell me you haven’t thought about some of these things, like being tied up, maybe even handcuffed, to the bed while someone teases you and brings you to total ecstasy. Or maybe you’d like to blindfolded, have all your senses heightened never knowing where you’ll be touched next.” – He’s leaning closer to me and I cross my legs tighter, his words are turning me own so bad I might need to excuse myself – “I bet you think about having your perfect little ass spanked while your bent over getting fucked hard and quick.” He whispers into my ear, one of his hands on my bare knee ever so slowly sliding up but stops where my dress begins.

            “I-I…” I try to come up with something witty or even to deny it but I can’t seem to utter a word. He sits back so he can see my face and he’s grinning.

            “Well well Madeline who knew you’d be kinky?” He says almost laughing, mocking me from earlier.

We sit in silence for a moment before I let a question slip from my lips, “So what happens at these parties?”

He seems almost taken back that I’m so interested but recovers quickly, “Depends on the theme or exact event but this one is more to meet and connect with people with the same interests.”

            “And what interests you Alexander?” I say looking at him with a playful smirk.

He sits up straighter and runs a hand through his hair, “Control.” His voice was so sharp and powerful. This definitely wasn’t the same man who taught a business class. “And I would especially like to have control over you Madeline.” He says this so softly that I’m not even sure if he actually said it.

            My heart picks up and I feel my palms get sweaty, I look anywhere but at him and I hear him laugh. “Wow uh-uhm”

            “Don’t worry Madeline nothing can happen, you are after all my student.” He says placing both hands now on my knees and uncrossing my legs, “I value my job very much and as much as I’d love to take you home and show you just how good I can make you feel I won’t.” – He trailed his hands up, pushing my dress up with his hands until he could almost see my black underwear – “Even if it pains me.” He lets out a shaky breath and puts my dress back into its place before standing up, his hands in his pockets. “Have a nice night Miss Winters, I’ll see you Monday in class.” And then he leaves, leaving me turned on and speechless.