"BUT THE KAGURA STILL HASN'T RECOVERED HER FULL POWERS!!! WE CANT SEND HER EVEN IF WE KNEW WHERE SHE WAS!!!" The male who proposed the idea yelled.

"Alright listen up Itachi" the head said calmly "If you propose that idea we have to pay them and allow them in our ranks, even more I don't think our ancestors wanted this. So if you interrupt me again we'll kick your clan out of the alliance". She said, the now named Itachi kept his mouth shut and looked down.

"Alright then, so now our mission will be to find the whereabouts of the Kagura any questions?" She said as she looked around, no one said anything

"Alright then, dismissed!" She said as everyone stood up and walked away. Itachi went to his limousine where his younger brother was waiting for him. The chauffeur opened the door for him and he sat down in his seat, he sighed before opening his eyes and seeing his younger brother Sasuke looking worriedly at him.

"Let me guess they didn't agree" Sasuke said seriously "Yes, they are too old fashioned and are too prideful... I suppose they are still agitated about World War 2" Itachi said sighing "But anyways... did you do what i asked you to?"

"Yes i did and The Organization has sent one of his Elite and a few dozen Knights and Magicians. They said they'll keep their end of the deal so long we keep ours" Sasuke said showing Itachi some documents

Itachi overlooked the documents "Alright their Elite member will be arriving tonight, then we'll show him the footage and hopefully he can help us" he said sighing as he looked out of the window "The meeting location is little Akasuka, why?"

"Because at the moment there are many Shinobi in training there attending to various schools. Schools like Gessen, Hebijo, Hanzo etc." Sasuke said showing several student profiles of the said academies and some more who were from different academies.

"Alright pock him up and bring him to me, we have a lot to discuss" Itachi said seriously as he continued to stare out of the window

Tokyo Airport

Currently at the Tokyo airport a plane had landed one hour ago and a certain male walked out of the airport. He had blonde hair, piercing red eyes and was wearing a white furry coat with a black undershirt. A pair of sneakers and blue jeans with small chains attached to it, he was holding one backpack in his left hand and a sports bag wrapped around his shoulder.

 A pair of sneakers and blue jeans with small chains attached to it, he was holding one backpack in his left hand and a sports bag wrapped around his shoulder

As he continued to walk most of the women wether old or young looked at him with wide eyes. Their husbands or boyfriends looking envious at the said boy who walked up to a taxi driver.

"Excuse me can you take me to... Little Akasuka?" He said in fluent English. The taxi driver nodded and opened the door for him. The male sat down with his bags as the driver took the drivers seat and sped off.

"What is your name?" The taxi driver asked as the male looked weirdly at him. "Excuse me sir, i don't understand Japanese" he answered in English.

"Oh excuse me, what is your name sir?" He asked now in English.

The male looked at him and answered "My name is Rohan"

Ah boy that was chapter one, i hope you liked the references i made.

So yes this is the prologue, next chapter Rohan will meet Itachi and Sasuke and one of the Shinobi Teams and explain some more about the dragon.

Feel free to ask questions in the comment section.

I hope you look forward to next chapter, peace out

\(*^* )\