Chapter 26

Jess POV
"Archer I didn't know you were gay,"I said."I have been for a while....just didn't tell anyone."He replied.Damein looked so proud of archer like how a father would."Good for you bro."He patted him on the shoulder.

They looked so lovingly at each other."Hi my name is Archer."Justin blushed."I'm Justin,nice to meet you."he replied.They are so cute together.Suddenly I began feeling pain internally."AHH!"I screamed.I dropped to the floor,tears of pain coming out of my eyes.A blue forcefield surrounded me but this time it was water.....not long after pieces of Earth entered it.

Everything was swerving around me.Damien got pulled in by the forcefield and was standing right next to me."W-whats happening to me?!?"I screamed."I- I think you're unlocking your other elements."It all happened so fast.One minute I was standing,adoring my friend because he found his mate then I'm on the ground unlocking m other elements.

Then.....everything went black.

I woke up in the infirmary with everyone surrounding me."Oh good your awake."Archer said.I smiled.My throat was dry so I couldn't speak.I reached over for the cup of water until piece of my hair fell over my shoulder.It changed again.This time it was a light blue going into green at the ends.My eyes as well.

"Okay you're going to be fine.You have officially unlocked all of your elements."I smiled."Thanks doc."The doctor smiles at me.

"Where's Damien?"I asked."He's in a meeting right now but you can join him since you are the Luna."Lucas said.I nodded and got up to find Damien.

Damien's POV
"So from what we have seen.....many rouges have been targeting this land specifically."A pack member said."How many rouges have you ran off from here."I asked."For this week over 25 but counting the whole month I believe 52."another said."Well.....from the information you have given me I think war is coming.Ive been getting a weird feeling lately and with all the rouge attacks it is a high chance that war is upon us."I said.A knock was heard in the door.It was Jess."Okay the meeting is over."I dismissed everyone.By this time it was night and for some reason I was wide awake.Thus war coming was not good.

I took Jessica's hand and Les her to our room."You look tired."she said."Believe me in far from it."u replied."I heard through the door about some war."she stated.I sighed."We have been having an issue with rouges.They are targeting our land and we don't know why.We believe war is upon us."I said.

"Well if it is we need to prepare....do you think you could help me control me elements tommorow?"she asked."Sure."

We laid on the bed together and let darkness engulf us.....that was until Jess started to fidget.I propped myself on my elbow."What's wrong?"I asked."My entire body hurts and feels like it's on fire."she said.She's in heat."You're in heat."I stated."Does it have to hurt so much?"she asked."I can take the pain away but-"I was cut off by her."Do want you have to do."she said."Um I don't know if your ready.."I paused."Oh...that's what we have to do..."she said."Yeah and it's hard to hold back when you're in heat."I said,my eyes darkening with lust."Im ready."she said.I was shocked but went with it anyway..

We all know what happened there ...plz bare in mind that I still have Innocence so plz jus imagine how u want.....time loop...

The next day

Jess POV
Today I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.(a/n no she is not pregnant 😂) I had to control my elements today.I already could control fire because I got it first and was training before.The bed was empty so I figured Damien got up already.

I changed into gym clothes and stated to make my way there,not before stopping in the kitchen to get an apple.When I entered the entire pack was there.Already training,I spotted Damien.I could fight in hand and wolf form but now I need to practice my elements.

Taking a separate spot in the gym I began working on them.

Time loop bc I'm too lazy to write more.

It was about 2 in the afternoon when the pack finished training.I got control of all my powers which was good.I decided to take a shower and go for a run after.The shower relaxed my muscles....time for a run.I walked casually through the house then into the woods and then took off.

Damien's POV
After everyone was finished training,I decided to go freshen up.After that I came back downstairs and in the living room with my friends.Suddenly a loud bang was heard throughout the entire house.I looked outside and a huge pack of rouges we're on the field.
"ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN GO TO THE SAFE ROOM....NOW!!"I roared.

The fighters in my pack, which was almost my entire pack,and I stood our ground on the field.I looked around and couldn't find jessica."WHERE IS MY MATE!"I roared in anger.

"Oh look at that he thinks we have the princess.....like we would want to keep her.If we saw her we would kill her on sight."The leader of the rouges said.My blood was boiling.I mindlink Jess. 'Where are you?'
'Im on a run ...why?'
'COME BACK NOW!' I screamed in my head with worry.
'Alright I'm coming now'

With that she cut the link.She came out of the woods and looked utterly shocked.

Jess POV
I came out of the woods not expecting a fight.I saw the leader and my heart stopped."M-mel?"I asked."Hi sweetie."She replied with a sickening sweet tone."B-But how I felt u die that night."I said tears in my eyes."Oh hunny I didn't die..I just faked my death.You see I always knew you were a werewolf and the princess...I hate the royals....thinking they're all high and mighty....while us rouge wolves just have to fend for ourselves constantly hiding in the shadows and avoiding any pack."she said disgusted.

"But you were my best friend....You were like a sister to me..HOW COULD YOU!?"I asked.Anger laced my voice and my eyes changed colour.How could she...using me and then stabbed me in my back."I just used you so I could kill you later on but ....that didn't happen so here we are."she said with a sickening smile.

"I regret ever being friends with you."My blood began to boil."The feeling is mutual but I had to,and now I get to kill you...infront of your mate."she laughed."HUNTERS!"She yelled.Wait....hunters working with rouges....this isn't good."YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING.YOU DISRESPECT MY MATE AND YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!"I yelled at her.

"Sure like you could do anything.ATTACK!"she commanded.I lifted my hand and soon after different elements we're doing different things.Wolves we're being thrown all over the place.I had to avoid those hunters.You see they have guns and bullets made of silver.....silver hurts werewolves....but silver bullets coated with wolfsbane.....that's death.

My elements didn't do much damage but it still did damage.I saw damien taking on 4 wolves at a time he seemed to be winning but a wolf but him on his neck.I instantly changed into my wolf and tackles it to the ground...killing it instantly.I killed a few more wolves here and there.

I spotted Damien and Mel fighting in the middle of the field.Everyone stopped to look at them... including me.He got bit a few times and she did as well.He but her hind leg making her drop to the ground....then snapped her neck in one bite...killing her.Seeing her dead hurt me but she deserved every bit of it.I was about to go hug Damien until I heard something.

From the corner of my eye a hunter was hiding in the trees.He was aiming directly at Damien.The rouges we're dead except for that hunter in the tree.I bolted to Damien screaming(a/n she changed back into human form)"DAMIEN LOOK OUT!!"I pushed Damien hard making him stumble but he was out of the way. With that the hunter shot and the bullet hit me.My body felt like it was on fire.I was loosing slot of blood due to 1)the shot,2) the silver and 3)the wolfsbane.Those three things were death in my eyes.

Damien sprang at the hunter and killed him."JESS!!...SOMEONE GET THE DOCTOR NOW!!"He roared.I touched his face one last time.

"You're gonna be fine...just hold on......hold on."he said calmingly.I smiled and then it all went black.

Ahh I am crying.

*Insert tear*

Btw the next chapter is the last chapter....sry but the book is coming to an end.
I love you guys❤