Chapter 2

Jessica's POV
We finished our performance and came off stage.I dashed to the dressing room to get ready for my next performance.I was singing a duet called promise by EXO, with my other friend Angela.

My costume was a white laced dress that stopped just above my knee.White heels to match and a silver chain.Angela and my name we're called."You ready?"she asked."Yeah,a little.nervous about that high note that I would probably mess up,end up embarrassing myself then run off the stage like the coward that I am,run out of this school and have to end up living under a bridge for about 2 years and have a nice garbage funeral with dead flowers and my good friend Casper."I rambled.

Angela was full out laughing at me."Don't laugh!I'm being serious"I said trying to stiffle my laughter.We walked out on stage and waited for the song to begin.

The song was going great but my high note came up.She nodded at me signalling that I can do it.With her motivation in my mind I sang and hit the high note.Applause can be heard from miles away if you asked me.

I quickly came off the stage and was immediately surrounded by my friends."Oh my god!Jess you were amazing!"I chuckled."Thanks y'all,since we don't have any other classes today I'm gonna go home,I'm wiped."They all nodded in agreement.
"Kk see you tomorrow Jess."

I grabbed my bag and headed towards the entrance of the school,making my way home.

Omg it's been forever since I updated.But you know test and stuff.Anyway hope u enjoyed.
-Christi 😘❤