Chapter 10

Jessica's POV
We arrived at the nearby mall in less than half an hour."Alright jess where you wanna go first?"Rose asked."Well I don't really know the stores here so just take me to one you guys like,"I said.They both looked at each other and smiled.

They started pulling more like dragging me along to a store that they liked.We went inside the store and walked around to find the dresses."Hi I'm jewel,can I help you"a worker asked.

"Yes we're looking for the dresses like red dresses."Rhianna said.The worker guided us to the area with dresses."Here you'll find what you're looking for."she said."Thank you"I replied.

Rose,Rhianna and I get lost searching for dresses.My attention gets caught on one particular dress.It was lace at the top,the bottom part if the dress had drills and it was long in the back and short  in the front.This was the one.

Rhianna and Rose found their dresses already and was currently waiting on me.I tried on the dress and it was a perfect fit but I didn't wan to show it until the blood moon.

We went up to pay for the dresses."Yeah guys...how are we gonna pay for all this?I mean it's really expensive."I asked."Don't worry.Credit cards are a must have for me"Rhianna said.

After paying for the dresses we decided to have lunch.Rhianna went to buy some food while me and Rose find a table.What I didn't miss was these 3 guys staring at us.Mostly me.

I shrugged them off for a while until they walked up to our table.The supposed leader of the group sat next to me while his other 2 goons sat by Rose."What's a fine wolf such as yourself doing here in a human food court."he asked.

"Y'know shopping with my friends while avoiding dumbasses like you."I rolled my eyes.My anger was boiling but if I did anything humans around us will freak out."Ahh feisty one aren't ya"he smirked.My hand began forming a fist while my nails dug into my hand causing blood to trickle down.

I didn't say anything.....until he put his hand on my thigh.My anger was sky high now."Get your hands off me!"I tried shoving him away but he didn't budge.Scarlet was insanely mad in my head.She wanted to take over but I held her back.

'Uggghhh I hate that I can't do anything.These humans will freak if they saw what we really are' I thought to myself.

I sighed."I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I have a mate and he would have killed you if it wasn't for these humans right now."I warned."Who is he?Some loser pup.Hah!like he could do anything."he snickered.

That all stop as soon as I saw who bent the corner.Yup it was no other than Damien himself.The guy's hand was still in me.Looked like damien heard the entire conversation.I smirked."What you smirking at?"

"I'm not a pup but your alpha,"he said in his serious voice.To be honest it sounded so sexy.The 3 guys froze in their seat."So I won't kill you.....yet unless you take your hand off of my mate,"he bent down to whisper in his ear"I won't think twice about breaking you neck and sending your body all the way to your mother for Christmas."he said with a devilish smirk.

"S-sorry alpha"he said.They ran so fast I swear it was like flash.Damien didn't hesitate to sit right next to me."So you followed me here?"I asked a smirk playing on my lips."I'm sorry.Me and my wolf just needed to keep an eye on you."he explained."I'm not mad.Im kind of relieved you were here"I said,a small blush covering my cheeks.

Rhianna came back with the food.After we ate it was time to go home.I noticed that while me and Damien were walking hand in hand,some human girls were staring at Damien.My grip on his arm only tightened.I knew he saw them because he had a smirk in his face.

He bent over ever so slightly and whispered"Don't worry baby.Im all yours."I blushed at his statement and at the same time felt proud.I smiled.

'This day at the mall has been......... interesting.'i thought.

Meh I tried guys.
Vote.Comment.Share.Follow