Chapter 4

Jess's POV
Reaching to school was different today.The headache I had didn't go away.The pain only went to my jaw.I got out the car and grabbed my bag.All heads turned to me.

The jocks were eyeing me down while the popular girls were sending me death glares.'Dont mind them...they're just jealous.'my mind said."What the hell,"I muttered.'Dont be alarmed I'm just your wolf taking to you.My name is Scarlet.'"Wolf!?...What this is confusing."'I get it...it's confusing now...but don't worry...I'm a part of you so you could trust me.'

A sense of calm washed over me for some odd reason.I didn't realize how long I had been standing in the parking lot looking like a statue,but school had called.I couldnt run in pumps so I just fast walked.

"Ahhh miss Anderson,glad you could join us."the teacher said.I simply nodded.I walked over to my seat where my best friend sat next to."I thought you were sick or something,I  was soo worried."she said.

"I'm fine but I have a major headache that won't go away."I said.'Let this day be over fast' I thought.

Time loop after school
The day ended finally.The sun already began to set making the sky look pink.
During the day my pain only got worse..instead of going away...it was multiplied by 100.

Before opening my car,a wave of pain hit my stomach.Lord,this was like period pain multiplied by 100.I gripped my car to steady myself.I blinked a couple of times before I got in my car and drove home but only the Lord knew what was to happen when I got there.

Omg guys yes I have updated.Ive been MIA for a while I know.After this book I'm planning on writing another but it will be my first fanfic.Im trying everything out jus so u know.So yh this is done...be ready for the next few chapters because it might get a bit confusing

-xoxoChristi