Chapter 23

Damien's POV
It was about half past 7 in the morning when I awoke with my mate in my arms.She was cuddled up against my chest still in the clothes she wore last night.She looked utterly adorable.

I kissed her on her head.She began to stir from her slumber."Morning princess,"I greeted."Morning."She smiled.I was surprised that she didn't move from my embrace."Well I am your mate and it feels normal to cuddle with you.I don't see why you're so surprised."she said.Okay I was confused.How did she know what I was thinking?

"I could read your thoughts all of a sudden I don't know how."Then I tried to read her thoughts.It worked.She was singing in her head.Her voice was amazing even though she was singing a cover version of a song."Nice singing."I complimented.

She blushed."T-thanks."She looked so cute and innocent.I wanted to kiss her.....so I did.She immediately respond and kissed back.It was a light kiss...nothing too heated.It was going to get there but then someone knocked on my door."Alpha there's someone at the border wishing to speak with you."I rolled my eyes.Why cant I get a moment of peace?"Because your an alpha."Jessica chuckled.

"Haha laugh all you want but right after this I'm coming back to you and we are spending the whole day together."I said."Im not complaining."she said seductively.Her eyes were glowing meaning her wolf was in control.I wish I could stay here forever but sadly I can't.

I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jess POV
As he got up I instantly felt cold.I wanted his warmth but sadly I could have it right now.I decided to get up and go to my and Rose's room.I knocked and saw her sitting on the bed."Hey"I greeted.A smirk was in her lips."Well I guess someone didn't sleep in our room last night.You we're with Damien weren't you?,I blushed."AHA! I knew it.You were with him!"she squealed.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom to bathe and change for the day.

Damien came back into the house."Who wanted to speak with you?"I asked."It was just some rouges that trespassed into our territory."he replied."Okay."I said.I began to feel hungry so I decided to go get something to eat.As I stood up a wave of pain hit me.

I crouched on the ground.My ears began to ring and my head throbbed.I cried out.I was in the living room when this happened and everyone came to see the commotion......like maybe the entire pack house.

My body felt like it was on fire."What do we do?!?"Damien shouted.He hated seeing me in pain and I can blame him.'Dont worry I'm gonna be fine'I said to him through our mind link.Although I didn't know whether I was,I needed to keep him calm.

Damien tried to walk up and touch me but pulled back immediately.I noticed that flames were beginning to form around me.I was confused but then I heard a voice in my head.It was my mother's.She said that I was going to be fine and just let the transformation happen.So I did.Although it hurt like hell I bared with it.

Damien tried to approach again but got burned.My eyes were glowing but I was still in control."WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!"Damien roared.He was beginning to get annoyed that no one knew what to do and I was in pain.

At that moment I began to levitate.It felt pretty cool but still I was in pain and levitation didn't help.Flames surrounded me and formed a phoenix like shape behind me.Damien's parents rushed into the room with something in their hands.Damien tried to touch again but his father held him back.

"Son don't.You'll only get burned."He warned."But I need to help her.Shes in too much pain!"He practically shouted."It's okay she knows what's happening and so do we."his mom said.

They we're confused."She's getting her fire powers."his mother stated.After she said that everything stopped.Tge fire,the levitation,the pain...it all stopped.I began to drop but Damien caught me before I had hit the ground.Everything went black after that.

I tried😂.Here you go guys.
Vote.Comment.Share.Follow