iKON reacts to you suprising them at a concert on their birthday

Before I start,

This bitch really got 5K (when I startd to write on this chapter it were 5k now it's 9k the fuck) what the hell
How? When? Why?

Thank you so much <3

WARNING: Not edited

ᴾᴸᵴ   ᴿᴱᵠᵁᴱᵴᵀ  ᵴᵒᴹᴱᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ
────────────────────────────────

HANBINAs he were talking to the fans about his birthday and how thankful he was to all the fans that had congratulated him

HANBIN
As he were talking to the fans about his birthday and how thankful he was to all the fans that had congratulated him. You were behind the scene preparing the candles in a cake you had bought before you arrived at the concert hall. The staff helped you to put the cake on a wagon that you could push out to the stage. The technology staff that were responsible for the background LED show had prepared a birthday imagine that they were about to put on with music. No one of the boys were aware of so they would all been very shocked when it all would happen.

A staff member gave you the cue to start Go Up to the scene while the thec staff started the led imagine and the music staff put on the music. The boys were confused at first when they got interrupted by the sudden obstacles. The fans screamed as they saw a rather ugly picture of Hanbin on the screen. He members laughed at it before they sang to the song, the fans did the same.

The fans stared to scream suddenly, and the rest of the boys laughed hard at something. Hanbin turned around and saw you coming out with the wagon in front of you. On your head were a party hat and you had a party tooter in your mouth making sounds. In your right hand were their light stick that you swayed around. You made a cute face towards him as you got closer. He laughed and started to walk up to you. You stopped the wagon and hugged him as he held out his hands. You took out the party tooter and sang in the song.

"Happy birthday" you said as you grabbed his face and planted a wet smooch on his cheek, leaving a red mark since you had put on lipstick before just for this. He laughed before he pressed his lips at yours in a haste kiss, getting lipstick on his lips now. "Thank you" He turned to the fans who had stopped to sing, but to scream instead. "Let's celebrate!" He said as he pushed the wagon to the middle of the stage and cut it open.