How you two met

B

B.I club

You sat at the bar with a glass of martini in-front of you. Your day had been a hell. First you wake up to late, you hit your toe on the drawer, you missed two leassons, you forgot you had work after school and don't forget that you dropped your car keys.

You sighed and sipped on the strong drink. " I hate my life" You mumbed and chugged the whole glass. "Its bad to drink so much all at once you know" You turned your head towards the voice, and you saw a man with a genuine smile and a glass of alcohol in-front of him. "Why do you care?" He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. " I just hope you don't plan to drive home" you sighed and shook your head. "No, I can't by the way. I lost my car keys" The mans smile grew a little wider and took a sip of his drink. "Shit happens" You didn't know if he was mocking you or just tried to be nice, but if he was trying to be nice it didn't work.

Before you had opened your mouth to snap at him a shorter guy came up to him. "Hanbin~" he whined and held onto his arm. "I think we need to go, Bobby and Jay is too drunk" The guy said wich the guy besides me -apperently his name was Hanbin- sighed and nodded before he chugged down his drink. "It's bad to drink so much all at once you know" He turned to you and chuckled a little. "I guess I got that back huh?" You nodded and ordered another drink. Before this guy Hanbin left he held out his phone with his Snapchat up. "Add me and then contact me, so I'll know you came home safe"

 "Add me and then contact me, so I'll know you came home safe"

DK at a daycare

You where working at a café not far from your house, and this week it was a little much to do. You had promised your sister to babysit her kid until she's home from her job trip. That kid -your nephew- where a energy vacuum. Literally, you would always pass out on the couch when you had tucked him to sleep.

You sighed and threw a cloth away as you though of the hectic afternoon that is gonna be in front of you. You send a look to clock and saw that your shift was over. "I'll be going" You said to your co-worker who only nodded and continued to wipe off the tables. You sighed once again as you made your way towards the daycare. You put your hands in your pockets and felt a paper. You took it out and saw a grocery list. "Awe, I need to grocery shop too?" You don't know how much you had sighed the past ten minutes but it was alot.