・info・

So Hello there, I've see you found your way in here

So Hello there, I've see you found your way in here. Well if you wanna stay I've got some rules. If you not want to stay, byyyyeeeee:)

So the rules about this book.

I can take request but i will write the lead person as Y/N becuse otherwise people just want for them and this is a book for everyone so everyone should enoy every imagine:)

I can't promise to post a imagine on specific days, I write them when I have ideas and time. They come when they do. I need to get inspiration to write a imagine and then edit it etc.

Please leave your thoughts and opinion in the comments it always fun to read what you have to say even if it's bad news. I'm open for anyone's opinions about this book. If you have opinions of something that hasn't to do with the book then dm me instead. And if you maybe have an imagine idea pls dm me:)

I don't want to see anyone be rude or leave mean comments on my books, if you have a problem with someone say it to their faces or take it somewhere else, not here.

Might appear some boyxboy or ship's

So that's was the rules, now I can explain some important things.

Y/N means Your name ,Y/L/N means Your last name. And since in east Asia usually call someone by their last name by respect then I'm almost every time write Y/L/N.

I'm not good at writing at all and I can put in some bad jokes cus my humour is dry as fuck hehe.

And I just started to like k-pop overall, so I don't really know if my ideas fit with each member but if you know what fits them and so on please write to me cus I want to know :)

So please enjoy these imagines <3