【Donghyuk】 boyfriend

DONGHYUK  KIM

DONGHYUK  KIM

The sun was shining as you made your way to your school. Some other students passed by one bicycles or with friends while you where walking alone. Not that you bothered. You liked to just listed to your surrounding as you was in your thoughts. It was peaceful, just minding your own business.

As you walked down the hall you saw your best friend standing at her locker. "Hi" she turned around and smiled at you. "Hi" she closed her locker as she followed you to your locker. "So have you studied to the biology test?" You nodded. Of course you had. It wasn't really easy to escape it when you had a overprotective and strict boyfriend who did everything he could to make your grades raise. "What do you expect? I can't really escape it" she chuckled and nodded. "Right, I almost forgot" You chuckled and took my biology book. "Speaking of the devil" you turned your head at the way your friend had and saw your boyfriend coming smiling towards you trough the crowd.

When he was in front of you he gave you a peck and back hugged you. "Morning girls" he smiled widely and took my books so he could carry them. "Oh you have biology now?" You nodded and tried to take the books back but he just raised them in the air, and he knew that you hated when he did that, just because you where shorter than him. "Really? This is bullying" you whines when your friend started to laugh with him. "Not my problem that my girlfriend is short" he bent down and kissed you.

"Alright I get it ,I'm single, you aren't

"Alright I get it ,I'm single, you aren't. No need to mock me" Your friend said sarcastically. "No your not. You have Hanbin" Donghyuk gave her a teasingly smile. "Hanbin? You and him?" She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "Not really, we just snapchat each other. That's it" You believed her but the man behind you made you not to. "Mhm, so sending hearts to each other's isn't having a thing?" You gave her a glare as he flustered but her bottom lip. "Whatever"

You where about to scold her when the bell saved her. "Lucky you" she smiled and hurried away. "See you at lunch?" Donghyuk asked, You nodded and tip toes to kiss his lips. He put his arm around your waist and deepened the kiss. "Donghyuk, we need to go to class" you mumbled between the kisses, he smiled and bit your bottom lip. "Alright, See you later" He pecked your lips before he hurried off, and so did you.