【 B.I 】

HANBIN KIM

HANBIN KIM

No one knew about your an Hanbin's relationship, only his members who had found out when he had sneaked you inside he dorm.

Not even YG -the entertainment he is in- knew about the relationship. His member always told you that it may be best to eventually tell the company before they found out in a not so good way. And deep down you both knew they where right, but you two was also scared. What if they do not allow it? What if they force you two to brake up and make you never see each other again.

"Y/n?" You raised you look  from your phone and to Hambin who where standing in the doorway with a slight frown on his beautiful face.

"Yes?" You sat up from your laying position in the bed and put away your phone. He walked over to you, sat down on the bed and clasped his hands. "I think we need to-"

"We are not gonna brake up" you said cutting him off in his sentence. You didn't wanna hear the horrible words. Let's brake up. You hated those words. You had already heard these words two times before in your life and every time you had been just as crushed.

Your love life has never went good, the past two relationships ended with your caught someone cheating and you found out the other guy just used you. So those three words was a living nightmare to you. And Hanbin knew that.

He turned his look to you with his eyebrows furrowed and a little shocked. "What? No! That's not what I was about to say"

he said, a small smile crept on his lips when he saw relief drawn over you

he said, a small smile crept on his lips when he saw relief drawn over you. "Then what?" He chuckled and moved closer to you so he could cup your cheeks and steal a small kiss.

"Let's tell the company" you stiffened again, staring into his eyes. "Hanbin, I don't know" his look softened and he stroke his thumb over your cheek in a calming way. "Y/n look. Even if they do not allow it or make us brake up, I'm not gonna leave you. I promise you. And if they make us not see each other I'll...leave the band" he whispered the last three words.