【BOBBY】MAMA

JIWON KIM

JIWON KIM

The air was spreading nervous vibes trough the whole car. I was sitting in the back nervouly shaking my leg up and down, my best friend looked curious at me. "You okey?" I shook my head, "Im very nervous" she smiled and patted my back. This was my first attendance on a event. MAMA to be exactly, my favourite gala, i've watch it since I was eleven, the time I got intrested in music. When I was five my parents decided to move from Sweden to South Korea, why? I still don't know. "Are you nervous becuse you have dreamt about this since you where little or becuse your about to enter your first event?" I looked at my manager who was like a brother to me. "Both" Y/F/N (your friends name) held out a water bottle to me. She was used that I got panic attacks, so she know ho to prevent it. "Never leave my side today?" she smiled and nodded. "I'll be excactly behind you when you perform" I nodded and sipped on the water. I looked outside trough the window to calm my guts down. I heard my friend gasp besides me. "What?" she turned her phone upside down so I wouldn't see. "N-nothing" I stared at her, trying to manipulate her, or read her toughts. "Tell me, whats wrong?" she waved her hands infront of my face. "No".

Her actions made me worried, I don't know if it's about me or her but I wanted to know. "We are here" my maneger said and my heart started to beat faster. I got out of the car and directly got camera flashes to my face. "Go know" Y/F/N put her hand on my back as I  walked out on the red carpet and heard people scream at me. "Nice outfit!" was the most. I was very proud of my outfit.

I had a red hoddie with some Star Wars print on, a black ripped jeans overall that had one of the buttons coded, a way to big black bomber jacket with a red gun printed on the back

I had a red hoddie with some Star Wars print on, a black ripped jeans overall that had one of the buttons coded, a way to big black bomber jacket with a red gun printed on the back. I had a red Stussy Basic bucket hat and a pair of red and black Nike Air Max.My outfit was very important for me, I wanted to look my best on this event. My friend had said that my makeup was the most important tonigh, not my opinion but I let her do whatever she wanted to my face, little to much what im used to but I was okey with it.

I walked down the red carpet with camera flashes at me and I tried to look natural and give some smiled now and then. The red carpet went up for some stairs and inside the arena. I got met by a man standing in a black robe and holding a silver plate with some champagne glasses with liquid in it and a strawberry on the edge of the glass. "Welcome y/n, Here is your pass" he gave me the glass and a pass with a string that I was supposed to put around my neck. "Thank you" I bowed and he did the same, my team was already inside waiting for me. "That went great" my manager said and patted my back. I nodded and took a sip from the glass. The drink was a normal champagne, nothing special. I felt that I needed to pee, so I grabbed my friends arm and pointed at the toilets. She nodded and we started to walk over. I noticed her not having a drink so I held out mine at her. Inside he toilets it was other people there, artists to stylists to dancers. A familiar face took my attention, she had blonde hair and a beautiful face. "That can't be?" My friend whispered to me. The woman turned around and saw us and smiled. "Hi y/n" I probably stood  they're just staring at her. "H-Hi Chaerin" she smiled and said hi to my friend. "You know me?" She nodded and took a sip from her glass. "I listen to your songs a lot actually, it's not like the normal girls songs used to be. It's a bigger beat in it" I nodded and bowed at her and said thank you. "But I'm so nervous, I think I'm gonna puke, sorry" she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder and stroke it.