【 Ju-ne 】WIN: Who Is Next?

JUNHOE KOO

JUNHOE KOO

My besfriend Koo Junhoe was the lovliest and the biggest baby I knew. He loved hugs and he took advange of me and huged me at least five times a day.  At first I wasn't bothered, but later on after almost three years it have started to affect me. Everytime he would hug me or send me one of his cute smiles, something would fuzz inside of me. I don't know what it is and it frustrates me. Now he have started to be an trainee at a company called YG, that meant we could see eachother less, and that was hurting me. And the knowing of that he always had been popular by girls made me more jealous. What if he works with girls and they flirt with him?

Not until now I have started to relise how big part he actually are in my life

Not until now I have started to relise how big part he actually are in my life. And I am so afraid to lose him to fame.

I put away my school books and laid down on my bed and just stared at the sealing. Mom and dad where on a company party and my little brother was at our grandparents.

I was thinking about him. And it bothered me that he occupied my thoughts so much. My heart clenched by the though of him leaving me and suddently I felt sad.

I took my computer and searched for my symptoms. Alot of different articles came up and they all said the same. Love. Do I love Junhoe? As a man, not as a bestfriend.

I sighed and rolled around in my bed, thinkin. Maybe I am. I think I am in love with my bestfriend. His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his personality...him.

My phone made me snap out off my thoughts. An notification from Allkpop. I opened the article and read the news.

Watch Team A fight against Team B on the final of  WIN: Who Is Next tomorrow. Here is the Teams.

Team A: Song Minho, Kim Jinwoo, Lee Seunghoon, Nam Taehyun & Kang Seungyoon

Team B: Kim Hanbin, Kim Jinhwan, Song Yoonyung, Koo Junhoe, Kim Jiwon & Kim Donghyuk

A very familiar name got my attention. Kim Junhoe? Like the one I knew? I grabbed my computer quickly and serched for WIN Team B. A group picture of them popped up and I felt my heart speed. It was the Junhoe I knew. And boy he had fans.

Aahh oppa is so handsome
I love you Koo Junhoe
So handsome OMG

I read the comments and felt the jealousy grow wider inside of m.

Why havn't he told me that he was on a tv show.

I slammed my computer shut and sighed. I felt disapointed and bettrayed. I am his bestfriend, at least he should tell me.

The sound of doors closing downstairs made me react. I mom and dad already home? I walked down to the hall but stopped in my steps. In the hallway was Koo Junhoe standing with a bouquet of flowers. "y/n" I didn't say anything just stared at him.

My chest was hurting. By happiness of seeing him or disappointments because he didn't told me anything of what's what going around in his life when I was his bestfriend.

"y/n-" I hold up my hand and silenced him. He immediately shut his mouth, he probably knew what was coming. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you contact me? Not a single text, not a single call. Am I not your best friend?" He turned his look down to the floor and bit his lip. "y/n I- I can explain"

I snorted and moved my look to the picture that where hanging on the wall, it was me and Junhoe hugging on his 16 birthday

I snorted and moved my look to the picture that where hanging on the wall, it was me and Junhoe hugging on his 16 birthday. "You think it didn't hurt? That I expected texts and calls every day and night but to get nothing. Just plain silence. That wouldn't hurt?"

I turned my look to him again and saw hurt in his eyes. "I wanted to. But I couldn't" I raised one of my eyebrows and leaned against the wall. "Why not?" He put the bouquet on the coffee table and walked up to me. "He was in my height when he stood on the step lower than the one I stood on. "The company forbidden us to tell someone until the show was about to end. I could just speak to my parents. It was so for everyone, just contact family members. No one else. And now I managed to get permission to see you. I'm sorry y/n"

I bit my lower lip and turned my look to the Woden stair steps. "If you could only contact family members, how did you manage to see me?"

He chuckled a little and stroked my chin. "I told them you where my girlfriend over four years" I though I chocked in my own saliva when the sentence leaves his mouth. "What?" He smiled the famous Junhoe smile and put his hands one my chins

 "What?" He smiled the famous Junhoe smile and put his hands one my chins

. "I have always liked you y/n that's why I was so clingy towards you. And now you kinda need to act like my girlfriend"

A big smile sprang over my face and I put my hands on his neck. " I don't think I need to pretend" then I smashed our lips together in a slow kiss.

He pulled away and smiled as big as I did. "Yeah I don't think that would be necessary." Then he kissed me in a more heated kiss. "Ah and one more thing. I don't really like when your fans drool over you. I get kinda jealous" he laughed and pecked my lips. "I need to do fan service, but I'll let them know I'm not available" he made some flirty faces, I hit him and he embraced me in a hug.