【Jay】Not fair

JINWHAN KIM

JINWHAN KIM

The cold Mars weather made you fingers hurt and your cheeks burn even tho you had dubble layers of clothes. The sun came slowly trough the clouds and the frost was dripping from the frosen cherry blossom trees. I loved cherry blossoms, the cute pink colour, the smell and that they just gives that relaxing felling about it's about to get warmer.

"Ah, Y/L/N " My best friend was walking towards me with two cups from the shop. He had a wide smile on his face and walked with happy steps against me. "Thank you" I nodded at him in a thankful geasture. "Where should we go now?" He smiled and looked around us to find something interesting."I don't actually know I have never been in Germany before" he put his hand on his head and rubbed it, something he does when he's confused. "Neither have I".

Why we was in Germany is something I still question, how did even Jinwhan and his band members made me come with them? "Shall we go and buy some nice snacks and then go back to the hotel and just watch movies?" I nodded and followed his steps. You could say I have had this crush on Jinhwan almost a years now. And he hasn't noticed anything yet even if I had put some hints to him but no.

"The Forest or IT?" He held up two dvds with horrible covers

"The Forest or IT?" He held up two dvds with horrible covers. "Jinnie~ you know I hate horror movies" I whined as he smiled and me and put his arm over my shoulders as he always do, but my heart fluttered as usual. "Then we take both and some snacks." I sighed but nodded, he smiled down at me and took a bag of chips. "Come now" He took my hand and walked out of the store. "J-Jinhwan" I stumbled behind him. He slowed down and looked back at me. "What?" He tilted his head at the side and made this cute look, that he wasn't aware of that he do. "I doesn't have as long leg as you" I said with my hands on my knees and was breathless. "Oh right, you are a little shorty" he said and put his both hands on my cheeks and pushed them together so I looked like a goldfish. Even if he was called short by his other friends I was sadly shorter, and he loved to take advantage of that. "Ah Jinhwan" I tried to talk normal but it came out like a mumble. "Ah, look how cute couple they are" we heard some girls say behind Jinhwans back, I felt my cheeks burn and he just smiled, he turned around and smiled at them. "I know huh" they stared to giggle and then he turned to me.

"Why did you tell them that we where a couple?" I asked him when we was sitting in the rent car on our way home to the hotel. "It was fun for the situation" I looked at me then to the road again. He slowed down at a red light. "But we aren't" he smiled and pattes my thigh lightly, his act made my stomach twist. "Why does that matter?" He looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows. "I-it doesn't" he stared at me for a while until he turned to he road and he lights turned green.

At his hotel room it was cold and dark, I turned the lights on but he turned them off again. "Why?" He smiled and took out a lighter from the hall drawer. I nodded and took some blankets and went out to the bedroom, just to find Jinhwan has lightning candles and was putting one of the movies in the DVD. "Oh, cozy" he said and pointed at the blankets, I smiled at him and sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard. He sat down besides me and put his arm over my shoulder.

Under the whole movie he had stroke my arms, feed me with snacks and kissed my head just to make me feel safe. Something jumped up on the screen who made me scream and hide my face to Jinhwans chest. "Naw" he mumbled and put his head over mine and directly my cheeks started to burn. Why does my body react like this. We sat like that for a moment, both had totally forgot the movie that was still on. "Y/N?" I looked up at him and he had a confused look on his face, he sucked on his lower lip and went silent for some seconds. "Yes?"

"Why do you always react like that when I'm close to you?" I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out I probably looked like a fish. "Is it because you don't like when I'm close, so you want me to give you more space? Am I annoying you?" I shook my head drastically and hit his arm. "Kim Jinhwan how can you even think like that?! I am you best friend of course I don't want you to give me space" he smiled a little but frowned his eyebrows. "But then why do you act so weird around me?"

 "But then why do you act so weird around me?"

I sighed and looked down at my fingers. I probably needed to tell him, and this was my chance. "Okey, I have to confess, I act weird around you, but that's doesn't mean I want you to give me space. I act like this  because I want you to be closer to me" he tilted his head and looked at me like he didn't understand. "I like you, more than a best friend. Over the past year I have grown feelings for you and I can't stop my self to act weird when you are around" he smiled and nodded. "Finally" he put his both hands on my cheeks and pressed our lips together in a soft kiss. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away lightly. "What do you mean with finally?" He smiled and put his arm over my shoulder and drew me closer to his upper body. "I have always knew you had feelings for me even when you didn't know it. I just wanted you to confess it"

I stared at him and then hit him on his chest. "That's not fair" he laughed and tilted his head closer to mine. "Well what does that matter now?" He then left a soft kiss on my lips.