fifty four

54

— l i s a —

I woke up then looked around. I'm still at the hotel. I looked beside me and there's no jungkook beside me. I looked at myself and I'm still naked and covered in blanket. I tried to stood up but I stopped from moving when I felt a pain in my down part.

Fvck that jeon. HE GAVE ME THIS KIND OF PAIN!!!

I picked my black dress and go to the bathroom to wear my dress. After that, I walked outside of the room and I saw a blood on the bed. Fvck, I feel embarrassed for myself on what happened last night.

Then I noticed a small paper on the side table. I took it and read what's in it.

'Two days left, queen. See you in our wedding, saranghae.'

I smiled but it immediately gone when I still feel the pain. Damn that man.

I tried to walked outside and I looked around there's no one here now. I was about to go outside when someone made me shocked.

"So how was your night with jungkook?" It's mom. She's smirking at me.

"What? Nothing." I quickly said.

"Oh you, I can see on your face that you look in pain." she said. "I was like you when your dad and I------"

"Aaaaaah! I don't want to hear about it, mom!"

"It's just a bridal shower but I think, it became a honeymoon." my eyes got widened when she said that. "Oh don't give me that acting innocent of yours. I went that kind of situation."

"Mom, let's just stop talking about it." I said.

She sighed. "Okay fine." she said. "My baby girl is now a fine woman. I just want to say that I want grandsons and granddaughters as soon as possible."

"Mom! We're not still even married!"

"But you and jungkook did something magic." her eyes brows go up and down.

"Aish! Let's just go!" I hold her hand and we walked outside of the room.

We got outside of the hotel and get to her car. She sat on the driver seat while I sat on the passenger seat. She started driving away from the hotel.

"Mom?" I called her.

"Yes, sweetie?" she looked at me for a second and looked back at the road.

"Does it really have to be hurt?"

She smirked. Fvck, I wish I shouldn't asked that.