twenty one

21

— l i s a —

My eyes are looking for jungkook and tzuyu but I can't see clearly because of the darkness and the people who are screaming and running around.

"RAWR!" a zombie appeared in front of me.

"fvck off." and pushed him away then try to find jungkook again.

While I'm finding them, I started thinking about my negative thoughts. What if jungkook is gonna be happy with tzuyu? What if tzuyu is the right person who can protect him to the killers? What if he have feelings for tzuyu?

Then I stopped when I saw tzuyu hugging jungkook.

What if jungkook doesn't need me anymore?

I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my hand. Even if its dark, I know this jennie unnie who is holding my hand.

"So you're just gonna walk away? Not gonna fight for him again?"  she said.

"But I think-----"

"Yeah, you think all about your thoughts in your mind but you don't know what's really gonna happen in that negative thoughts of yours." she said. "Now go, get your man back and show to that bijj what's really yours that she can't steal from you."

She pushed me away then she just gave me a thumbs up. I just rolled my eyes to her and I looked to jungkook and tzuyu.

I smirked. I forgot, I'm Agent Lisa. I can do what I want and I can get what I want and what's really mine.

Then it became darker, I can't see them but someone grabbed my arm.

"Chill, It's me chaeyoung. Here, this is a night-vision glasses. So you can find and see jungkook. And don't yah worry, tzuyu is in jisoo's pretty hands now." she said then gave me something in my hand.

I

wear the glasses on and I saw her wearing a night-vision glasses too. She smiled then turned her right hand to a fist and said, "fighting lalisa!" then she ran away.

I just shook my head while smiling. This idiot unnies, they are always here to help me and I'm thankful to have them.

Then I started finding jungkook then there he is, he also can't see anything and he looks trying to find something.

"Tzuyu, where are you?"

Or someone. I rolled my eyes because of my thought.

When I walked closer to him, I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me to hug him. Damn, I miss this man.

"Hey tzuyu, don't cry. The ghosts or zombies won't eat you." I heard him said.

Shit, why the fvck am I crying? I look stupid. This is not you, lalisa.

"I'm not crying because I'm scared of the zombies or ghosts." I said. "I'm crying because I'm scared that I might lose you."

He didn't response. Fvck, I shouldn't fvcking speak. I let go of him and was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and hugged me also.

"Damn, I miss you." he said. "I need you, my agent."

I got shocked and let go of his hug. He knows that I'm an agent? "You have agent tzuyu by your side----"

"Fvck, I don't want her. I only want you, only you." he said.

"It looks like you're happy with her and I think you didn't need me anymore."

"I'm doing this because I want to know about how you feel about me. On what will you do if you see me happy with another girl. It was all about tzuyu's stupid plan." he said.

"So what do you think? do you think I have feelings for you?" I smirked then cross my arms even he can't see me and I'm the only one who can see him.

"I still don't know... but there's one thing will do to know." his face come closer to my face that caused my eyes to got widened. "If you kiss me back it means you love me."

"What------"

then he started kissing me on the lips.

HE IS FVCKING KISSING ME BIJJ! LIKE RIGHT NOW. FVCKING HELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS BACK! JESUS CHRIST! I DID NOT EXPECT THIS!

Then later on, our lips got apart. I feel like I'm a statue now, I can't fvcking move. What the hell just happened?

"You didn't kiss back." I looked at him and his face looks he's hurt about that. "So it means that you really don't... love me." he was about to walked away when I pulled his arm to faced me and-----

FVCKING KISS HIM!

My heart beats faster that I think my heart will explode while I'm still kissing him. Fvck, I know how to kill people but I don't know how to fvcking kiss a guy.

Then I immediately let go of his lips to mine. "I love you, jungkook." I said. "Fvck, I can't kiss back because I'm not a------" he didn't let me finish what I'm saying and just immediately kissed me.

"I thought you don't love me." he said.

"I will not risk my life for you if I don't love you." I said.

He smiled. his bunny smile. "I love you, lisa. And now you're mine." he said. "You're now my agent girlfriend."