eight

8

— j i s o o —

We are here in the dining room and just watching lisa and jungkook that are quietly eating.

"Is there something wrong between you two?" —jennie.

They both looked at jennie and just shook their head.

"We know there's something wrong, you guys didn't even talked since you both woke up and trying avoid each other." I said but they didn't listen to me and just continue eating.

"I have to go." Jungkook said and stood up.

"Lisa, you should—" lisa cutted chaeyoung off.

"He can go by himself now. I think the killers won't after him after we shoot a gun in them." she said while her eyes are still in the food.

"Bye girls." Jungkook said then leave.

Chaeyoung and jennie followed jungkook to lead the way out of this mansion. I just left here with lisa.

"Tell me bijj, what's wrong?" I asked.

"He said, he don't want to be saved." she said.

"So you just followed what he said?"

"I will still save him. I'm just here to protect him, not to be friends with him. I'm just doing my job." She said.

"But—" she put an apple in my mouth.

"Enough talking." she said then she continue eating.

— j u n g k o o k —

"What's with the sad face, jungkook? Come on! Let's drink!" jimin hyung said then pulled me inside the bar.

"Fvck, hyung, we're idols. We might be on the news if we did something stupid." I said.

"Don't worry, Yoongi hyung is here with us. He doesn't do stupid things. So, He will stop us from doing stupid."

"Whatever, idiots." yoongi hyung said then go to the counter of the bar.

"Woah, there's a chick right there. Come with me jungkook!" I was about to say something when he already pulled me again.

"Hello ladies." he said then sat beside the woman who is wearing a red dress that exposing her boobies. Jimin hyung pulled me to sat beside him. Wtf hyung? I don't want to get involve to your flirting bijj thing.

"Hi there, cutie." a woman sat beside me and she quickly put her hand to my chest. "What's your name?" she asked with a flirting tone.

"Uh.. miss, I'm sorry. I'm not here to.." flirt with a bijj. I was about to stand up and go away from there when there's another woman pulled me to sit again.