five

5

— j u n g k o o k —

"Is she going to be okay doc?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes, the blade on her neck has a poison that caused her to feel weak but the poison in her is now gone and she will be okay now. Good thing that you immediately take her in here."

"Thanks doc." I said then the doctor leave in the room.

I looked at her, sleeping like an angel. "Damn, why do you look so innocent when you're sleeping?" I looked at her neck. "I'm sorry."

f l a s h b a c k

"Jungkook-ah! We need to go now!" I heard taehyung said.

"Coming!" I looked at the mirror then I took something on the drawer. A gun.

It's a masquerade birthday party, surely that the killers will be there. I hide it in my pocket and walked out of the room.

When we came to the party, I wear my blue mask on and look to the things that might be suspiscious.

Then I bumped someone. "Oops, I'm sorry—wait." I looked very closely to her. She's wearing a silver mask. "Jisoo?"

She looked at me with a shocked face. "I'm not Jisoo, I'm Jaesu." then she was about to walk away when I blocked her way.

"What are you doing here, jisoo noona?" I asked. "Are you with your friends? With lisa?"

"

Yes." then she looked like she answered wrong. "No, I mean—I'm here with my friends and they are limario, jaeru and rosa. So bye!"

"Wait!"  I was about to stopped her again when she ran away fast. Why is she pretending for?

I just go to the kitchen where there's no people in here. Then someone's calling on my phone, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

[you know that you're going to die soon right?]

My hand formed into a fist. "What the fvck do you want?"

[What I want?] he laughed like an evil. [I want your life, can you give that?]

"I will kill who the fvcking hell you are."

[Sorry but I think you can't do that anymore.]

[Because this night, you will die.] the call ended.

"Fvcking bullsht!" I shouted.

*BANG!*

I heard a gun shot and quickly go outside. I saw the people that are panicking running outside of the mansion. I took my gun out and saw a man running that is wearing a red mask.