Chapter 20

i got up and helped her up also .

" Hey guys, do you guys want some Jamba Juice !? " Jay asked while coming our way .

"Sure" i told him.

" yes " Bella said.

" ok Jamba Juice is just 3 blocks away from here so I'm going to walk over there" Jay told us.

" ill go with you" Bella told him.

" ok , Nathan what flavor do you want?"

" Same as always mate " i told him.

" ok, and you could just tell me what you want when we get there" Jay told Bella.

Bella smiled at him . They walked me back to the boys and them two just went to get our smoothies . I hope nothing romantic happens between them while their over there. Why am i acting this way?

BELLA'S   POV:

Me and Jay were walking to Jamba juice . When we stopped and waited for the light to turn green . But this street is so huge bet we can even make it across . The light went green and Jay grabbed my hand.

" umm Jay "

" is to dangerous to cross here i make you stay with me at all times"

i look down wanting to blush. We crossed the street and walk one more block to get there. When we finally got there we ordered our smoothies and walked out the store. I hugged Jay so tight making him smile.

" Thanks on how much of a good friend you been to me" i told him .

he hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead.

" your welcome Love" he responded and gave me a smile .

we both let go and  headed our way back to the park .

+-/*+-/+-/*+-/*+/*+-/

we got there and gave them all their smoothies.

" Wow Mate it took you so long to come back" Tom said.

" Well is not easy memorizing all your orders" Jay replied back.

When we all finished our smoothies we all laid down the grass and stared up the sky looking for some clouds that had shape. I laid down next to Jay and Nathan and above my head Kate was laying down. We all laughed and had a good time.

*+-/*-/*+-/*+-/*-//*-//*-'/*+//

The day started with a 2 hour rehearsal . But now I'm watching Jay and Max play a soccer game by hand . Them old arcade games. While Kate and Tom were talking about guitars, Siva and Nathan are just watching TV.

NATHAN'S   POV:  

i was going through the channels To have something to watch.

" WAIT change it back" Siva said .

i changed it back witch was the channel where people talk about Celebrities.

WOMEN FROM TV: " Now back to a new topic . Now Rumors  had been going around that Jay McGuiness from The Wanted has finally got him self a girlfriend . Here are some Photos of Jay with this mysterious women"

They showed a picture OF JAY AND BELLA HOLDING HANDS , HUGGING EACH OTHER AND JAY GIVING HER A KISS ON HER FOREHEAD.

(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(º ロ º๑)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(。ì _ í。)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)(๑-﹏-๑)( • ̀ω•́  )✧( • ̀ω•́  )✧( • ̀ω•́  )✧( • ̀ω•́  )✧( • ̀ω•́  )✧( • ̀ω•́  )✧( • ̀ω•́  )✧҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉

COMMENT AND VOTE :*