Chapter 5

£πjoy :3

(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(;)(:):(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:)(:(:(:(:(:(:

We walked around the mall and Nathan got me some Star bucks He also got him self some . We were walking into stores . When a Big group of girls Came screaming and they all went to Nathan. Why? they all pushed me out the way ( there about 50 of them) and I appeared outside the circle. They all were taking pics with him and kissing him in the cheek. They were also laughing with him . What's going on. I tried to make my way to Nathan when a Red head back me off.

"hey wait for your turn!" she said in a loud voice.

DAMMM BITCH!!! I walked away from the group and just sat on the floor ( i know is going to take some time )while drinking my Star bucks and looking through my phone. I also put my shoes next to me.

( 3 hours later)

I'm still sitting on the floor . I finished my drink and I got nothing to do on my phone . Their not many girls left only like 5 . I look down and just looked at my nails . Ugh I really need to do my nails .

" u OK" I hear a familiar voice.

I look up to see Nathan .

" yes " I said while getting up and leaving my empty cup there.

While we were making our way to the parking lot I was thinking if I should ask him If he is famous or popular?

" hey Nathan" I said

" yes"

" Are you famous?" I told him Wanting to know the answer Badly.

" Yes"

OMG YESSSSSS I'M FRIENDS WITH A CUTE FAMOUS PERSON!!!!!

"really" I told him

" yea really" he said while unlocking his car and opening the door for me to get in .

I got in and waited for him to get in the car. he got in .

" So r u a actor, Singer , A guy who tells jokes?" I Asked him.

he laughed on the last part while starting his car and driving.

" I do sing and I'm on a boy band " he said

OMG!!!!! I LOVE THIS GUY ( as a friend)

" That's amazing "

" I know " he said whit a smile on his face.

" How many r in your boy band? " i asked.

" 5 , do you wanna meet them? " he asked.

" Omg yes!!! "

he Laughed. And he began to drive another direction. It took like about 1 hour. When we got there I saw a big house. OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME. He got off his car and opened the door for me . I got out and waited for him to lock his car. He did and told me to follow him. I did as what i was told. He opened the front door and we both got in.

" Im here guys!!!!" Nathan scream.

Nathan went to the couch were 4 guys were sitting at. I followed him.

" guys this is Bella "

they all waved hi at me.

" This is Siva, Max, Tom and Jay" he said while pointing at each one of them.

Jay had the most pretty eyes of all. Blue eyes. there were so blue the type of blue i liked. We both could not stop looking at each other. out of no were I began to blush . Omg why did I had to blush.

JAY'S POV:

I look at Bella's beautiful hazel eyes. She was so Beautiful. We both could not stop looking at each others eyes. Max , Siva and Tom all said hi.

" He.........llo" i said still having my eyes on her.

......<>... <>.........<>......<>......<>......

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

READ NEXT CHAPTER :O

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

VOTE AND COMMENT :3