Chapter 6

£πjoy :*

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

BELLA'S POV:

I stopped looking at him when The others said Hi to me and i said hi back.

" He.........llo " I hear Jay say .

I smiled at him.

"so how long have u guys been together ?" Max Asked.

I quickly started to blush again .

"WERE NOT GOING OUT !!!!" Nathan screamed at him in a friendly and funny way.

I smiled . And they all started to laugh but not jay he just smiled.

"she is just a friend I meet in the club" Nathan said .

" When was this ?" Tom asked.

" Yesterday" Nathan said.

" How old r u ?" Siva asked me .

"17" I told him.

" well I'm going to show her around " Nathan said

they all said OK we were about to leave when.

" Don't have to much fun!!" Max yelled .

I could hear them laughing. I laughed to. Nathan just rolled his eyes and began to show me around .

He showed me around it was a pretty huge place . the only part left was to show me there rooms and there kitchen. We were going up the stairs and Nathan opened one of the rooms.

" this is Max's room" Nathan said.

I looked around and see it was clean and it also had lots weights. no wonder he so muscular. he closed the door and went into another room .

" This is Siva's room"

I look around and see that it was neat for a guys room. He closed the door and went to another room.

"This is Jay's room"

I see he has a lizard it was also not that messy. like objects weren't on there place. He closed the door and went to another room.

" This is Tom's room"

WoW it was messy. He closed the door quickly and went to another room I'm guessing is his room.

"Best for last is my room" he said.

It was not that messy . He quickly got in and picked some stuff from the floor and put it on there place. I sat on his bed and looked at him . He smiled at me and leaned on a door.

" so what you wanna do " he asked.

" Idk"

" we should Get something to eat I'm hungry" he said .

"OK"

we both got out his room . I followed him down stairs to the kitchen. It was a big Kitchen. I sat on a chair while he was looking in the fridge .

" Do u want a P.J sandwich?" he said.

" sure" I said while playing with my hair.

he got out the bread, peanut butter and the jelly . He put them on the table and I grabbed a spoon( they had cup full on the table). I started to make my sandwich and he also did. When the boys came. Max sat at my left and Jay sat on my right.

" can u make me one?" Siva asked Nathan.

" Here u could have this one " I told him while handing him the sandwich.

" no is OK Nathan is making me one "

" ill make myself another"

"fine" he said while taking the sandwich.

I smiled at him.

" so have u heard about The Wanted " Tom asked me then took a drink of water form his cup.

"No?" I said.

Tom's eyes widen up and spit the water he had in his mouth to the sink. They all laughed. Are they laughing at me or at Tom?

" you got to be kidding me " tom said.

"No I'm not" I said still making a P.J sandwich.

"just leave her alone " Jay said.

" Well were The Sexy Wanted" Max said.

I laughed . I got to say they are.

" Were actually The Wanted " Jay said.

" My Sister Loves u guys" I told them.

" She do, were is she " Nathan asked me .

" She is at our hotel she wasn't feeling good"

" Well u should bring her " Siva said.

I started to think back.

" yes I should her BIRTHDAY was 5 days ago this could be her late birthday present" I said.

" witch one is her favorite " max said trying to whisper.

" idk I think she said Tom" I said while making eye contact with him (Tom).

The boys all gave Tom a creepy smile I just laughed.

"What!!!" Tom said.

They all laughed with me. And them Tom did to.

*+-*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+

Nathan drove to the hotel and parked in front.

" So what time tomorrow for your sisters surprise" he said.

"I'm guessing at 12:00 pm"

" OK here's my address , and will be ready by then " he said while handing me a paper with his address.

"thanks for everything " I said while taking the paper.

" no problem"

" u guys are also very fun and cool to be with"

" Same to u"

"Goodnight" I told while getting off with my shoes.

"Goodnight"

I closed the door and when in the hotel to the elevator . When I got to my room . I opened it to see Kyle and Kate Sleeping together. Kate was on Kyle's arms. There so cute together. I love her like a sister I never had. I can't wait for tomorrow to see her face. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pj's and went to bed. it was about 8:30pm . I can't believe I spent all my time with The Wanted . I smiled to my self. I closed my eyes and fell asleep .

#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%&#$%

WHAT WILL KATE DO WHEN SHE SEES HER SURPRISE?

THANKS FOR READING :-)

VOTE . COMMENT ;D

SORRY FOR MISTAKES