Chapter 13

VOTE AND COMMENT

----------------_-__----_-_-_-_-_------__-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_----___-_-_---____________-_-___

"No" i said nervously.

" Nath" Siva said seriously.

"What?"

" Your not a good lair i know its about you know who" he whispered on the last 3 words.

" I'm not sure if it is about her "

" What's happening?"

" When she's with me i feel happy but when she's with Jay i feel Sad and mad for some reason."

" Do you like her?"

" As a friend, yes"

"are u sure?"

"yes I'm sure"

"hmmm……… will just have to wait later on but if you feel stuck I'm always here to help."

" thanks Siva"

he left  and left me thinking. Why would he say 'lets see later on'? Kate came walking to me while looking at her phone.

" Hey are u guys going to rehearsal Tomorrow?" she asked.

" Yes"

we both made eye contact.

" well Tomorrow there's going to be a storm you should check with scooter if u Guys are still going"

" oh OK well thanks for telling me"

she smiled and left.

BELLA'S   POV:

i fell asleep for a while. i woke up and saw that Jay' head was on top of mine . i smiled when i heard him snore.

" ummm Jay" i said while trying to get him off me.

"mmmm?" he said with his eyes still closed.

" Your on me "

he quickly got up and tried to widen his eyes.

" oh I'm sorry Bella" he said.

" is okay i understand your very tired, your a very busy person , you should get some rest" i said with a smile in my face.

"your right ill be in my room if u need anything" he said while getting up.

"OK"

he went up to his room. Talking about rest I'm kinda sleepy and to lazy to go to my room. I grabbed a pillow from the sofa and closed my eyes to sleep.

(The next day)

i woke up to the sound of thunder. i was on my bed and saw that Kate was still on her Pj's.

"Well hello sleepy head" Kate said with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey " i said in sleepy tone.

" U fell asleep in the sofa and Max carried you to bed"

" i know i was tired"

i got up and looked out the window. FUCK its raining hard. I got out a lazy outfit and went in the bathroom. I made the water go warm , i stripped my clothes off and went inside.

-*-*-+*-+*

When i got out the shower i changed and started to brush my hair. i was done and exit the bathroom.

NATHAN'S  POV:

We were all watching Family Guy.

We sat on the sofa eating popcorn. We skipped breakfast.

" what are u guys watching?" i heard Bella ask.

she looked adorable. She was wearing a light purple sweater that said 'PINK' on it , some grey sweat pants, her hair in ponytales and her purple fluffy socks. She sat next to Jay. Why always next to him?

" Family guy" Tom responded.

We all laughed during all 3 episodes, When the lights suddenly went off.

" WTF happened?" Max said.

" it seems that the lights went off " Siva replied.

" its really dark " i said.

" no worries i have 2 flash lights in my room, let me just go get them" Jay said.

" ill go with you" Bella replied.

ugh.

" im cold" i said while putting my head on Kate's shoulder. Kate hold my hand.  Her warm hand made me get my hand warm.

" ill warm you up" she said while putting her head on top of mine.

She smelled good.

SIVA'S  POV: 

i could bearly see Nathan and Kate but i could tell they were cuddling . Im confused, Does Nathan like Bella or Kate?

*+-+*-**+--+*+*+*+&(-+*%($##@%*+)%#

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

THANKS :-)