Chapter 53

Me and Nathan walked in the house to see the boys all working perfectly. We got everything ready and done to go in the oven. We had to wait so we pretty much talked to each other. I went up to my room as Nathan followed. I closed the door behind us and told him to take a seat. He did as i told him. I sat next to him as i gave him a bracelet. (picture above). I made him try it on. He looked at it and then looked at me.

"Thanks?" he said.

"I bought for my Friend but then we stop talking to each other, and now i giving it to you because your someone important in my life" i told him as i look at the bracelet.

I actually had bought it for my Ex a long time ago.

"Wow thanks its actually pretty nice"

"your welcome"

He held my hand making me make eye contact with him. 

"I think we should hang out tomorrow just the two of us" he told me.

"I will love to" i told him as i blushed.

"Can it be a date??" He asked.

"YES!" i said in a loud voice.

He let out a small laugh.

"Okay our first date"

"GUYS THE FOOD IS READY!!!" Kate yelled from down stairs.

"We should head down" i told him.

We both got up and went down to the dinning room. We all sat down together and ate. 

~•~•~•~•~••......

"Me, Jay and Siva in my room. Max and Tom said they would sleep in the living room so that means Nathan your sleeping with Bella" Kate told us.

My eyes widen up In shocked. Me with Nathan well this is going to be awkward. Why wont they just go back to their hotel. But i guess it is pretty late. We went to my room and put my blanket on the floor and some extra ones in my bed.

"Here you will sleep in my bed i'll sleep in the floor" i told him.

"WHAT! No this is your bed you sleep there i'll sleep on the floor"

"Nathan please"

"No" he said as he laid down on the floor with some blankets.

"Nathan get up" i demanded.

"Not listening" he said.

"Nathan move your butt up here Mr."

"NoooNoo" he sang.

"Nathan!!"

He covered his ears. I got his arm and tried pulling him up. But he got heavy. That's it he got on my last nerve.

"Nathan get up cause were sharing my bed" i demanded him.

He looked at me confused and sat up.

"Really????" he questioned.

"if you don't want me to sleep on the floor then were both sleeping on my bed and ni excuses" i told him.

"But...."

"No buts, get up"

He stood up and laid down my bed in the very corner. I put the blanket over him and i laid down next to him. I turn to face him. We both made eye contact.

"Do you wanna switch spots? You might fall out of the bed." he told me.

"No i usually sleep on the corner"

"Alright"

I began to close my eyes into deep sleep.

-/-/-/-/++-/*+-//+-

NATHAN'S POV:

I woke up to Bella who was in my arms still sleeping. I hugged her tight to keep her warm. She slowly started to wake up. She looked up and saw me. She woke up and sat up.

"What time is it??" she asked.

"11:44am"

"lets go for breakfast" she told me. We both got up. She put her hair in a messy bun and i just had my hair all sticking up. We go down stairs to see Siva organizing the table. He looked up at both if us.

"Good morning Love birds" he told.

"Hahahaha" i said sarcastically.

"Good morning Seev" Bella said as she gave him a hug.

"Good morning Bella"

I sat on the table.

"What is for breakfast?" i asked.

"Kate is making a omelets" Siva responded.

"I'll help her" Bella said as she went to the kitchen.

"I saw you guys" Seev said catching my attention.

"When?"

" a few minutes ago you two were all cuddling in your sleep. " 

"Oh yeah" i sat as i looked down.

" So when are you going to officially ask her out??" he whispered as he sat next to me.

"Today, she said it was fine for her to have a date today"

"Where you planning to take her??" he asked.

"You'll see"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vote And Comment