Chapter 56

I woke up by the non stop vibration from my phone. I look at my phone to see that Tom was calling me. I had Answered.

ME: what's up??

TOM:" mate we have rehearsal today, where are you?"

ME:" i'm at Bella's place and what time is it?"

TOM:" At 11:30"

I look at my phone to see that it was 11:10.

ME:" oh god okay i'll try to make it there, See ya"

I quickly got up making Bella wake up from her sleep.

"Where you going?" she asked as she sat up.

"I forgot we had rehearsal, i got to go bae"

"Take care"

I gave her sweet and long kiss.

BELLA'S POV:

He kissed me for so long i tried to back up but he came closer. Not letting our lips disconnect any second. I began to giggle and pushed him away slowly and gently.

"Babe your going to be late" i said as i let out a small giggle.

"Oh sorry i just couldn't help it, Bye love" he said as he walked out my room.

"Bye" i yelled back.

I got my panda flipper on and walked down stairs. Kate was sitting down on the couch . I walked passed her and into the kitchen.

"i didn't know Nathan slept over" she told me from the living room.

"He did"

"So i heard when is he going to ask you out?"

"He already did" i said as i smiled to myself.

Kate came rushing to me.

"Really!?? When???"  

"yesterday on a romantic walk on the park."

"awwww i'm happy for you"    

"Thanks"

(3 hours later)

NATHAN'S POV:

Rehearsal was over. Me and the boys decided to go visit the girl. But i had to go buy Bella flowers first.

"Guys can we go but some flowers" i told them as we all got in the car.

"OOOOUUUUUU NATHAN!!!!"  they all said.

"Who's the special lady???" Tom asked.

"Bella but is just a friend okay"

"Hahaha all right Mate will take you" Max told me.

"Thanks Max"

We drove off to the grocery store. I we in and into their green house where they keep fresh flowers i got her a very beautiful bouquet of flowers (picture above).  i bought them and went back in the car as we drove of to their house. We got there and we knocked on their front door as i stood behind them for a surprise. Bella opened the door and let all of us in. She saw me and instantly smiled.

"Here bae" i told her as i gave her the roses.

She took them and we kissed each other softly.

"WAY TO GO NATH!!!" Jay yelled ruining the moment.

We moved apart and she began to blush.

"Have you told them??" she asked.

"No they can't keep a secret"

She laughed.

"is fine, tell them".   

"Okay"

She put the roses on a flower holder with water in it. She came back and I held her hand and we stood in front of the boys. They all had their eyes on us.

"Guy me and Bella are officially dating" i told them.

They stayed silent for a few minutes. Then they all started jumping like crazy. They came to us and hug both me and Bella.

"Were proud of you two" Siva said as they all let go.

"It was about time mate" Jay told me.

"Thanks for supporting us" Bella told them.

"No problem anything for you guys" Tom added.

+-/*+/*+-*+-*

I was on Bella's room she slept on my arms. As she sat on my lap. I laid her down gently on her bed and grabbed my phone. I went to twitter and decided to tweet my relationship with Bella.

NATHAN: my relationship status is official. I'm now taken by a beautiful girl her name is Bella.

Comments started to blow up in seconds from the tweet. I check to see some of the comments:

- so proud of you :D

-Omg Nath i wanted you ;/

-Omg #Nella

-I hope your happy with her

-Congrats!!!

-way to go Nath

Jaythewanted: it was about time Mate

Oh Jay i laughed at the comment.  I could imagen how he would say that. I can't ask for anything else. I'm the happiest guy on earth.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ VOTE AND COMMENT