Chapter 4

£njoy :-) Sorry for mistakes :/

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

I woke up feeling active i don't know why. I looked over at Kate. She was still sleeping. I thruw her a pillow and she woke up right away .

"what's going on " she said with her hair messed up.

"Wake up its 1:20pm" I told her while looking at the clock.

" I don't feel so good " she said while getting off her bed.

she put both her hands on her lips and then she began to run to the bathroom .OMG don't tell me she going to........ . Yup she did Throw up. I could hear her from the bathroom . I could hear she was brushing her teeth. I got up and got ready I was wearing a black and red sweater , Ripped skinny jeans , and some red shoes. I put make up and brushed my teeth and what ever makes me look good. I Curled my hair . I saw Kate on her bed wanting to sleep again.

" don't u wanna have fun today " i asked.

" no I don't feel good " she said while hiding her self under her blanket.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. it was a call from a Unknown number . I went out to the balcony and answered it.

Me: hello

Nathan: Hey is me Nathan the guy u meat on the club

Me: oh hey

Nathan: I was wondering if u wanna hang out today

Me: i will love to were we going

Nathan: maybe wonder around

Me: good i will know London better

Nathan: your not from London

Me: no i'm from America

Nathan: ok good ill show u around

Me: ok

Nathan: were r u staying

Me: a hotel u know that park we first saw each other

Nathan: yea

Me: I'm at a hotel 3 blocks away from it

Nathan: oh i know witch one u talking about ok ill pick u up at 2

Me: ok see you later

Nathan: bye

Me: bye

I got out the balcony. i sat on Kate's bed while she was still under her blanket.

" do you wanna hang out with me and a friend today at 2 " i said

" i told u i don't feel good" she whispered

"I don't wanna leave you by your self"

" you go have fun ill text Kyle to come over" she said while getting out under the blanket.

i smiled at her. She got her phone from under her pillow and began to text Kyle.

" Kyle said he will come in 15min " she said.

" Ok "

*~•*~•*~•*~•

I waited for Nathan . Kyle already came over and now Kate is playing with his fingers. Then my phone vibrated. I checked who it was and it was a text from Nathan.