Chapter 46

BELLA'S POV:

We looked for our seats when we had found them to see Kyle(that's him in the picture above).

" Hi Kyle" i said catching his attention.

He turn to look at me and gave me a smile as i sat neck to him.

" Hey" he replied.

" Great" Kate said as she sat next to me trying to ignore Kyle.

"Why going to New York??" i asked him.

"oh well some of my family live there so i was planning to stay with them for the holidays" he answered.

"oh that's nice" i added.

" Hey Kate" Kyle told her.

"Hi" she said in a low voice.

Kyle put a frown on his face and looked at me.

" is she mad at me??" he asked me.

"Maybe" i answered.

" But why? What have i done to her?"

" I thought you loved me, no but instead you went to go find your self another girl friend" Kate said as lean forward to talk to him straight up.

" Well i was not going to stay single forever, you were ignoring me so i thought you got over me so i moved on" Kyle added.

" I did not ignore you" Kate shouted.

" Actually that's true" i spoke.

" Stay out of this Bella" Kate told me.

" You were when i got you flowers to your hotel and when i saw you at the mall" Kyle told her.

They continued their argument and i just stayed silent and heard everything. I looked down at my phone. Great no signal for the a other 24 hours. That mean no more texts from Nathan or the boys.

" Fine i'm sorry" Kate said.

" Is okay"

" Bella can we change spots??" Kate Asked me.

"fine"

We quickly changed spots and they started a conversation. I put on some earphone and listen to The Wanted's album word of mouth. I look up into space and began to think of the boys. Oh how much i miss the boys already. I miss Jay for his personality, hair and eyes. Siva was such a tall and beautiful guys, he also understood me. Max was just really nice and handsome and made me laugh when i felt down, also paid for everything. Tom was just very hyper in a good way, funny and Friendly. And then there's Nathan that one guy who stole my heart at that very first moment he flirted with me. He was just perfect for me and his eyes told me everything. He's just such a gentlemen, he's perfect for any girl. How much i wish to go back.
(10:15pm)

TOM'S POV:

Me and the boys all sat on the table with beer as we all played poker. 

"HaHa i won you all, pay up" Max said.

We all gave him our snacks. We all planned, winner gets half of the snacks we bought from everybody. We all had like 2 or 3 beers but Nathan is on his 4th one and is about to finish it and go for a 5th one. We all started to game again.

" Nathan wanna go first" Max asked him.

" No you go i'm busy" he said as he drank all his beer and went to get another one.

We started and played through the game.

We were half of the game and Nathan all ready had 7 drinks. You could very close tell that he was drunk already.

" I'm pretty sad the girls had to leave" Jay told us.

"Yeah me too" Seev answered.

"but don't Bella kissed Nathan in the cheek???" Max questioned.

"Yeah, i think she likes you Nath?" Jay told him.

Nathan gave him a deep glare. 

" No she don't, she probably loves you that's why when i try to ask her she rejects me" Nathan told Jay in a very rude way.

"i don't think so mate" Jay added.

Nathan stood up angrily.

"OH YOU KNOW VERY WELL SHE DO. SHE HAS NOT HAVE HER EYES OFF YOU SENSE THE FIRST TIME SHE GOT HERE. IS YOUR FAULT SHE REJECTS ME. IS YOUR FAULT I'M STUCK ON THE FRIEND ZONE!!!!" Nathan yelled at Jay as he approached him.

" Wow Nath calm" I Told him.

" YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!!!"  he shouted back. 

Sure he did get me mad but i have patients towards Nathan, especially cause i love him like my little brother.

" I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!!!!" Nathan shouted At Jay and then punched him in the face.

Jay fell to the floor and we all got up to stop Nathan. Seev had helped Jay up.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!" he shouted.

Jay had a busted lips revealing some blood. Jay looked at Nath in shock and then went up stairs with Seev. Me and Max sat Nathan on a chair and tried to calm him down. 

" What the fuck is wrong with you Nath??" Max asked him.

"He stole my girl i hate him" he answered.

I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and gave it to him.

"Mate please calm down you can't be behaving like this we have a concert in about a week or two" i told him.

" Tom get me something stronger than this" he said as he moved the water a side.

" No Nath your going insane with so much alcoholic beverage" i replied.

He put his head down and started talking hella shit. I'm just afraid He might continue like this. This could be the end of Jaythan or maybe worse the end of The Wanted. Can't believe all thus happen for just a girl. 
(12:39pm)

"Nathan Come on lets go to sleep" i told him.

" no leave me alone"

" if he won't i'm not going to beg him, i'm going to bed" Max said as he made his way upstairs.

I stayed with Nathan making sure nothing crazy happens again.

"Tom??"

" yes Nath"

" go to bed i'm still going to be awake"     

" are you sure you'll be fine???"

" yes now go!" he demanded.

I went up stairs to my bedroom and laid down my bed going to full sleep.
(1:15pm)

NATHAN'S POV:

he stole her from so much time now and it seems that i can't even get her back. I had to do something to get my anger away. I went to the piano and started to play it . I played WARZONE in a very loud tone. I also sang to it as loud as i could. I didn't really care if my mates were asleep.

" NATHAN!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING PLAYING THE PIANO AT THIS TIME. WERE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!!!" Max yelled.

I gave him a glare and walked away from the piano and sat in the couch. He had went back to his room and i just sat in the couch still drunk not giving a shit about stuff. To be honest i have no idea what i'm doing i dont know if i would even remember all this. I just love Bella so much i'll do anything to win her love. I felt my eyes get heavy and slowly started closing.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
VOTE⭐⭐& COMMENT