Chapter 89

We were in London only the two of us. The boys had stayed in New York. I took her out on a very expensive restaurant. She was having a great time this whole day. I held her hand as we approached to the ferris wheel where she gave me a kiss on our first date. Today was beautiful (picture above). We stooped as she wanted to take a picture as the ferris wheel was behind us. As we took a cute romantic couple picture i decided that right now was to ask her the important question. I held her hand as we looked into each others eyes.

"Bella Ive waited so long for this moment" i told her.

"why?"

I got the small box i had the ring in. I got in one as i held her hand. She covered her mouth with the other hand.

"Bella will you make me the happiest guy on earth by becoming my wife?" i asked her as i looked up at her and opened the small box.

She began to have tears go down her face. People stopped around to hear her answer.

"YES NATHAN I WILL LOVE TO BE YOUR WIFE" she said.

Every one clapped and cheered. I put the ring on her and stood up. She attacked me with a huge hug. I hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She let go of me and we began to make our way to my place. We got in my place Bella was just so happy she ran to my bedroom. I walked my way over there to my bedroom. As i walked in i saw her jumping on my bed. I let out a small laugh.

"Wow your happy" i told her.

"Well of course i am you asked me to be your wife" she told me.

"well let's calm down and start planing out what are we going to do with our wedding" i told her as i sat on my bed.

"okay" she replied as she sat next to me.

I stood up and grabbed my laptop as i sat back down. I opened it and began to start searching.

"Okay starting off what should our theme be?" i asked her.

"Well i was thinking on A summer theme"

"Okay summer it will be"

"So where should the ceremony be?"

"Well you wanted summer so maybe at the beach"

"That will be beautiful" she told me.

"But the wedding will have to be as soon as possible before i start going on tour again."

"Okay we should inform the boys and Kate to let them know what's coming"
"I agree but we should tell them in person whe we go back to New York"

"Alright babe"

"Now lets look at some wedding dresses" i told her.

"I want a summer dress not very puffy or it will get lot messier"

"Okay babe and of course i have wear a regular tux like all grooms do" i said annoyed.

"Aww babe but you always look good in a tux, you look like so sexy spy" she told me as she made her hand up my chest.

"Haha babe you always look sexy"

"Thanks babe"

"So how many babies should we make?" i told her as i smirked at her.

"I was thinking only 2" she answered.

"Aww can we make it 10 "

She laughed and playfully hit my chest.

"Nathan of course not, that will have to be a lot of pushing a stress"

"Fine two it will be"

She pushed me making lay down. She got on top and pined my arms above my head as she smirked at me.

"I Love you Nathan❤"

"I Love you Bella❤"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ VOTE AND COMMENT