6

Yoongi,

-February 14th 2006-

Today is Valentines Day.... will today be the happiest day of my life? Or the worst and saddest ones....... who cares.... maybe... just maybe... I can finally get her! I looked at the promise bracelet I'm going to give to Jennie.

'Sunshine... I have high hopes on you...'

Ever since the dream... I never saw her enough and, Sunshine.... isn't really Sunshine anymore. The happy Sunshine who wears opened clothing, screams alot, knows everyone in Seoul... she turned into a monster, black hoodies, ripped jeans, converse, rude, quiet. She is.... not Sunshine. And that made everyone hate her. But not me. Because I know what happened behind ALL of this. Me, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, her brothers, and Yerin never lost fate from her. And today is the day, where I try to mold back the happy Sunshine back.  If it works... we'll declare today as 'Happy Sunshine Day'

I walked to school nervous as hell. With the others following behind me.

"YOONGI! THERE SHE IS! WITH HER BROTHERS!"

Yerin yelled-whispered to me. I took a deep breath and went over to Sunshine.

"Good luck!"

I nodded as I walked to them. Her brothers are also in the plan so they left.

"G'luck Hyung-nim"

Taehyung whispered.

"Hi, Sunshine how are you? Are you feeling okay today? Let's sit on the benches!"

Without saying anything, she ran to the benches and sat there. I sat next to her.

"Hey.... are you okay?"

I pretended not to know what happened. She never told anyone what her dream was.

Unexpectedly, she slammed her head onto my chest and said,

"I know you were there Yoongi!  I just know! I saw you fading away, when Gothel and Jisoo left! I'm sorry for underestamating you from the start, I'm a shithead to say that! Honestly, you are an amazing man I truly need in my life... D-Do you want to be my valentine?"

The others gasped... this was... unexpected. She softly smiled. YES! I MADE HER SMILE! I took the bracelet out of my pocket as I put in onto her wrist,

"Gladly, but... don't steal my thunder next time."

We chuckeled.

"Well? Inside?"

She asked.

"Sure!"

Today is truly the best day of my life!